NFL Viewing Map Week 10 (National Game)

kidhawk

Reaction score

No Map this week as we are a national game. We will be on NFL Network (Except Seattle/Tampa). if you don't have access to that, you'll need to figure out an alternate method.

Sunday 6:30 AM PT: Seattle vs Tampa Bay (in Munich) (NFLN; Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner, Steve Mariucci, Michael Irvin)
also KIRO 7 (CBS) Seattle; WFTS 28 (ABC) Tampa

Last edited by a moderator:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's odd, locally it's showing the game on FOX 13 not CBS?

Donn2390

Reaction score
I'm in So Cal and it's on NFLHD, none of the regularly channels. Check you NFL network..
I'll be watching but just hit the "Record" button to watch again later..

NFL

Nov 13, 2022

Buccaneers vs Seahawks

Viewing options

USA

BASF

Reaction score
I know that in Mexico, the international games are not televised. I am going to have to stream it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That is odd. I'm updating the OP to show that it may not be correct and that it may be FOX 13 in Seattle.

I stand corrected, it does show KIRO 7 in fact. I went ahead and updated your OP.

Torc

Reaction score
Apparently Portland isn't close enough to Seattle to get the OTA broadcast even though the Hawks are our regional team. I guess its the NFL app on my phone, although that's a far cry from watching on the big screen....

253hawk

Reaction score
I like how the early CBS single game is zoned to deliberately shove more Russell in our face.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-11 095439.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-11 095439.png
    699.3 KB · Views: 13

BASF

Reaction score
Update, even though I am sure there are no other fans here living in Mexico, but this game is being televised here. It may be that they simply had no interest in televising the lackluster Broncos and craptastic Jaguars game.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I like how the early CBS single game is zoned to deliberately shove more Russell in our face.

Luckily FOX 13 has the Vikings (7-1) and Bills (6-2) on in that time slot (location Seattle area).

I'll keep an eye on the Broncos score to track our trending draft position, but otherwise I've seen more than enough of Team 3.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I have Sunday Ticket and NFL +, but I do not have NFL network. I assume (I'm not in the PNW), I'll have to find an alternate way to watch the game, does that sound right ?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Apparently Portland isn't close enough to Seattle to get the OTA broadcast even though the Hawks are our regional team. I guess its the NFL app on my phone, although that's a far cry from watching on the big screen....
Just hold the phone really close to your face, it will look like a huge screen.

And don’t forget, if you have a fairly new TV you can most likely cast it to your TV from phone.

Torc

Reaction score
Just hold the phone really close to your face, it will look like a huge screen.

And don’t forget, if you have a fairly new TV you can most likely cast it to your TV from phone.
Unfortunately the NFL app is one that prevents screencasting. Believe me, I've tried (we're cordcutters so every time a game is only on ESPN we're scrambling to find another way to watch it)