NFL Viewing Map Week 5 @ New Orleans

sdog1981

Reaction score
I always get a kick out of these maps. Like those counties in southeast Idaho, what did they do to figure out they did not want the see the Seahawks but the counties in western Wyoming did?

Ruminator

Reaction score
Crud. I need to contract the league and get rid of Falcons Dolphins Bucs Jags and maybe the Panthers so I can get the Seahawks-Saints game down here.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Well that was a rip! Signed up for NFL Gamepass, which forced me to go to NFL+, signed up there to watch the game live, and it STILL says I'm out of market and can only listen to it. Not a fan of using something like VPN that requires fiddling around with the settings/connection every week, but might have to.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Well that was a rip! Signed up for NFL Gamepass, which forced me to go to NFL+, signed up there to watch the game live, and it STILL says I'm out of market and can only listen to it. Not a fan of using something like VPN that requires fiddling around with the settings/connection every week, but might have to.
NFL+ is only live outside the USA. Inside the USA the only way to “legally” stream games live out of market is with Sunday ticket.

flv2

Reaction score
NFL+ is only live outside the USA. Inside the USA the only way to “legally” stream games live out of market is with Sunday ticket.
As far as I know it's not illegal to watch FOX with a VPN. If you went to their web site with a Seattle or New Orleans IP address you got the Seahawks @Saints game.

BASF

Reaction score
What was weird this week was the CBSSports app today was completely screwed. I switched up everything I could to get a stable stream on every single game they were covering, but every minute there was buffering and dropping of the signal. First time it has happened this season. Finally had to give up in the fourth quarter of the few games I wanted to see and switched to Fox for games that were already decided. Sucked.