Nice class from Russell Wilson

vanhawk

Reaction score
@jeffDarlington Nice class from Russell Wilson: At midfield, when he met Matt Ryan for a handshake, I'm told Russell said to Ryan, "Go win the Super Bowl."

https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/stat ... 1724042240

--

How lucky are we to have found this guy? Judging by all the tweets today, he's gained a boatload of new fans and respect. He literally blew up twitter! Knowing Russell, he's going to use this experience to motivate himself even further this offseason and continue his unreal progression into the next. How can you not be over-the-top excited about the future of this team! We're the luckiest fans in football.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I think a lot of people now know of the legend of Russel Wilson. Just a matter of time till he is a hated man like Brady, Manning et al.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":2jcv5za7 said:
I think a lot of people now know of the legend of Russel Wilson. Just a matter of time till he is a hated man like Brady, Manning et al.

^ This!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":2d3nrfx7 said:
Nope, no way in hell that Wilson is a mouthy braggard turd like those two, because his quiet demeanor just draws people in.
The Legend of #3 grows.

dunceface

Reaction score
Fun Fact: Russell Wilson can only be beat by his own head coach.
I had a lot of friends tell me that the Hawks are their new non-home team favorites...
And you want to talk about class? How bout Pete handing the game back over because he felt bad for Tony Gonzalez's daughter never seeing him win a playoff game before he retired. Big Balls Pete.

Twisted

Reaction score
vanhawk":11ak4yul said:
@jeffDarlington Nice class from Russell Wilson: At midfield, when he met Matt Ryan for a handshake, I'm told Russell said to Ryan, "Go win the Super Bowl."

pfft, thats the curse of the 50 yard line thank you, been goin round for ever, thats what RG said to Russel..

Atl will get ambushed in their own stadium next Sunday, sorry but thats the truth of the matter, you can say Pete botched this game but how about Atl's coach?

I mean, your up 20 near mid 3rd quarter driving along nicely and you send in the hail Mary play when your job was to BURN UP THE CLOCK?

juss didn't get it, possibly the best short pass game in the league and you unload it long under the gun?

seriously? against arguably the best corners in the league?

WTF?

Twisted

Reaction score
dunceface":1h89fzsh said:
And you want to talk about class? How bout Pete handing the game back over because he felt bad for Tony Gonzalez's daughter never seeing him win a playoff game before he retired. Big Balls Pete.

boo hoo, I never saw my dad win a superbowl... :?

dunceface

Reaction score
Twisted":3s4zh2q9 said:
dunceface":3s4zh2q9 said:

boo hoo, I never saw my dad win a superbowl... :?

Me neither! :cry: :cry: :cry:

OP
OP
V

vanhawk

Reaction score
Twisted":2fa1jbdk said:
vanhawk":2fa1jbdk said:

pfft, thats the curse of the 50 yard line thank you, been goin round for ever, thats what RG said to Russel..

Atl will get ambushed in their own stadium next Sunday, sorry but thats the truth of the matter, you can say Pete botched this game but how about Atl's coach?

I mean, your up 20 near mid 3rd quarter driving along nicely and you send in the hail Mary play when your job was to BURN UP THE CLOCK?

juss didn't get it, possibly the best short pass game in the league and you unload it long under the gun?

seriously? against arguably the best corners in the league?

WTF?

I completely agree with Atlanta's coaching. When I saw Ryan chuck that ball up I instantly jumped out of my chair. No idea what they were thinking at that point in the game? That was a gift from the gods!

OP
OP
V

vanhawk

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":1qff1i09 said:
Now about that ROY thing?

Too bad all the ROY voting was finished before the Redskins game. I think it's likely RG3 will get it -- Wilson however definitely deserves it and if there was any doubters they'd agree after today.