Nice piece on West Point grad Jon Rhattigan

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Great hustle all motor and heart player.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he made a team and became a rotational contributor.

Love to see him make this Seahawks team.

He’s more deserving than any corner on the team, and Penny, that’s for sure.

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
Don't guys on the PS have the option to turn down offers from other teams? I'm not saying he would or even should, but you never know.

kf3339

Reaction score
I'm glad he signed to our PS, but honestly thought he would be on our 53 roster.

AgentDib

Reaction score
We have 16 practice squad slots again this season. Six of those slots can be taken up by veterans with no limits on how many seasons they have accrued in the league and pay $252k each. The other 10 slots have to be taken up players who have less than two seasons of NFL experience and pay $165k each.

Teams can designate four players from the practice squad to protect each week. The other twelve players can be signed by other teams to active rosters. Those players may then be released immediately, but will still be paid a minimum of three weeks salary. Practice squad players cannot be signed by upcoming opponents unless done a week or more in advance.

Two players each week can be activated from the practice squad to the gameday roster, and the same player can be activated up to two times.