Nick Vannett has a high ankle sprain

HawkGA

Reaction score
I would think Jimmy would be fairly easy to bring along as you have a few designed plays for him to be in on, but other than that he sits on the bench. A good way to get him some time but not overwork him.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2m23yp1s said:
That could actually be a huge blow.
Aw hush, Debby! Vannett is an uber healer just like Willson. That's how John drafts all TEs nowadays :).

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

Hawks46

Reaction score
hawknation2016":3hgixhj0 said:
Jimjones0384":3hgixhj0 said:
I wonder how much Jimmy is doing. Does anyone know?

Carroll said they got some good news on Graham recently, but they're going to continue to be cautious with him because he's recovering from such a serious injury. Last week, Carroll said if the news was good, he might be on schedule to play by the start of the regular season. They keep increasing his non-contact workload.

I would like to see him play week two against the Rams, but I'm not sure how realistic that is. My somewhat educated (but still pretty wild) guess would be somewhere between week 2 and week 6 if nothing disastrous happens.

I'd rather he miss the Rams game. Fisher will have everyone going for Jimmy's knees until he gets knocked out. We don't need Graham to beat them anyways. I think we're going to steam roll them this year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3fnmfcfv said:
Well this isn't great news.
This time I would totally understand if you're a bit pessimistic. It sure isn't great news but it isn't a season ender for him or the team. I assume you're talking about Vannett and not Graham correct?