Nicknames. Walker and DK.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Okay - I don't have a TON of point here - except during yesterday's game I heard a couple of times:

Walker = "K9" - according to him. Now, this does violate the "T-Bone" Seinfeld self nickname rule (one of the best Seinfeld episodes ever) - but it's FREAKING AWESOME! (and you have to imagine FREAKING AWESOME in an Archer accent).

Just thought I'd say that.

Further - I've asked a couple of times WHAT DK's nickname is. Does he have one, did he have one in College, and if he doesn't can we make one up that isn't Megatron - but in the same spirit?

There. No more tinfoil hat posts for the day. Just Squirrels on Surfboards to end the newshour folks. Nothin to see here ;)

Geno for Prez! K9 for VP! ;)

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I thought K9 was a badass nickname until I heard the chargers call one of their linebackers by the same nickname.

Get this, it's Kenneth Murray Jr. who also wears #9.

I guess it's not that orginal of a nickname.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I started a thread many moons ago (Metcalfs rookie year?) Asking what his nickname should be.

I remember a favorite of mine someone came up with was "Decaf Metcalf." And after his incident in Detroit it makes it even funnier.

I said "Donkey Kong" but DK is short for that, and is already a nickname since his full first name is DeKaylin.

And I like K9 for Walker. That sticks for me

Mick063

Reaction score
It is said that Walker prefers canine or K9. It seems I heard that somewhere.

It would be cool to add to it though. Like 'adjective (K9)'.

Michigan State fans refer to him as K3.

I dunno.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Okay - I don't have a TON of point here - except during yesterday's game I heard a couple of times:

Walker = "K9" - according to him. Now, this does violate the "T-Bone" Seinfeld self nickname rule (one of the best Seinfeld episodes ever) - but it's FREAKING AWESOME! (and you have to imagine FREAKING AWESOME in an Archer accent).

Just thought I'd say that.

Further - I've asked a couple of times WHAT DK's nickname is. Does he have one, did he have one in College, and if he doesn't can we make one up that isn't Megatron - but in the same spirit?

There. No more tinfoil hat posts for the day. Just Squirrels on Surfboards to end the newshour folks. Nothin to see here ;)

Geno for Prez! K9 for VP! ;)
I don't know how he came out of College without someone naming him Donkey Kong. If he captured the team as Larry Fitzgerald once did in AZ, they could be the DK. crew.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
DK is his nickname. :rolleyes: DeKaylin is his given first name. He thus goes by the nickname DK! Do we need to change his nickname to support a Seahawks narrative?

sutz

Reaction score
Nicknames that come out of the locker room are cool. Nicknames that fans try to dream up tend to be lame.

🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Well if he gives a half ass performance for the last two games here, DK is gonna stand for DummKopf ! :)