Niners lose😆

toffee

Reaction score
Yes. And the niners look off. Cleveland stole their mojo.

We’re lucky Cincy only stolen our offense mojo. And we got a bit back. Not enough but a bit.
That is true, we won ugly but we won, games like this helps a team to grow.

• Love
Reactions: LTH

CactusJack

Reaction score
Tonight was very encouraging.

I still think it's going to be a struggle playing against them. The offense is just too stagnant. The health of the O-line remains a major concern. Along with Geno's play.

But you're starting to see cracks in that team. Two crucial poor decisions by Purdy. The defense gave up a lot of yards.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I love how all they talked about was how injured the Niners were. Like it hurt them to actually give the Vikes credit. They outplayed them, without Justin Jefferson.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I love how all they talked about was how injured the Niners were. Like it hurt them to actually give the Vikes credit. They outplayed them, without Justin Jefferson.
Funny how the NFL works that way. The darling teams get punched in the mouth and either get back up (Chiefs after the Lions game with a bit of ongoing support from the NFL officiating - I mean, it is a business) or keep wavering (9ers the last two weeks, Dolphins who don't really have a defense without their 2 corners, Eagles who - I dunno, could win or lose to any team, etc.). - it truly has been any given Sunday since last week - I'm glad we got smacked in the face week 1 - but Kirk Cousins doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves - and he never will - because he's not young and flashy and doesn't sell jerseys and merch.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
And he shits the bed regularly, after giving a season of highlight performances like last night.