NJ Seahawks Fans

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I applaud all of you for reppin on the far side. Good for all of you! I have bumped into Jonrud a few times and he is a great fan to hang out with.
Go Seahawks and be sure to congregate for a big TG party on the East side.

NJHawk

Reaction score
Monroe checking in. ( Exit 8a)
I make a Seattle trip every year. This year was Giants vs Seattle, loved it , Also went to the SB, loved it, except the last minute and all the days after
Go hawks

OP
OP
H

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
Ok, so I got sidetracked last year with a job change but with the schedule coming out soon, I want to get things rolling for 2016. If you could PM or email me with your contact info and an email address, I could get some info info out.
Mike Giblin
[email protected]

OP
OP
H

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
I like to go to the Jets game in full force and also watch another game locally together. Planning a trip back to Seattle in the future would be cool as well. NJSeahawk, I'll make you an honorary member, just based on your sn alone.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1jsjiiiq said:
I say we go to Giants/Jets game whenever Hawks come to town and we take over the swamp.
That stadium will always be special in my eyes. I hope to make it out to MetLife someday and see where the single greatest moment in Hawks history happened.

Reaction score
I'm in Easton, Pa right on the Delaware, so I'm sorta jersey. Been a hawks fan since 02 when my high school band played the half time show for the hawks giants game. I went to that drubbing in 08 vs the giants. Also went to the superbowl in 14. Met life will always be special to me the rest of its life.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Jersey has a special place in my heart for many reasons.

Lived in New Jersey for a few years in the early 90's...Seaside Heights, Seaside Park, Barnegat, Bricktown, Forked River...A lot of great friends, a son, ex-wife and great memories in Jersey. A home away from home, and I love how the Seahawks won it all in that State.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Manahawkin, NJ (exit 63) checking in.

I go to all the games whenever they are in this area and I've been traveling as of late. Went to Cincy last year as well as Baltimore. DC and Philly the hear before that.

I went.to Buffalo for Holmys last year. Planning on going to Foxboro and DEFINITELY going to the Jets game.

I got my flag this year and it never comes down unless it's a really really really...did I mention really...bad wind storm

Hawks fan my whole life thanks to my father. I love this team and I bleed blue and green

Hwkfn12

Reaction score
So, I have been a fan since the late 80's. Grew up in the northwest. In February 2015 I moved to Virginia for work. I have to tell you all how painful it is to always have the Redskins and the Cowboys on TV. Since being out here, I have found 2 hawks fans. Thats it! To also let everyone know, I was in Florida during the playoffs and rooted loudly for the hawks. During the Carolina game, I was the only one that was rooting out of I would say 50 people. The funny thing was everyone knew I was a fan and made it know during the first half. During the second half I watched a very worried look on everyone's face. If anyone is in the Virginia Beach area and are looking for other fans, send a message back.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I lived in South Orange for year. I was the only Seahawks fan (or Seattle sports fan) that I knew of at the time. I need steak and eggs from a 24 hour diner now...

Latest posts