No chemistry with young guys according to Kelly Stafford

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hopefully the chemistry is off on the field too :)
I'll believe it when I see it. It's not his first rodeo.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Honestly, Stafford isn’t wrong About phone use. The point of them all being at the facility is to facilitate interaction and perhaps it needs to be McKay who conveys that. You are not on an airplane or at home, you’re at work.

bileever

Reaction score
I think Kelly might have said too much there. I'm sure Stafford doesn't want his wife fighting this battle for him.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Have any of you listened to her podcast? I think it’s funny and enjoyable.

And, yes - you can quote me on that.

Matthew Stafford's wife regrets saying Rams quarterback struggles to connect with younger players
Kelly Stafford said it was 'probably the worst thing I've ever done'

That was tough," she said. "I say all the time, probably not the best if your wife’s name is in the media, if it’s talking about sports. I felt pretty bad last week. I put my foot in my mouth pretty good last week."

NoGain

Reaction score
The negatives of cell phone usage far outweigh the positives. It's not even close. For every positive, and there are some good ones, there are at least three negatives. I think I'm being conservative about that.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Have any of you listened to her podcast? I think it’s funny and enjoyable.

And, yes - you can quote me on that.

Matthew Stafford's wife regrets saying Rams quarterback struggles to connect with younger players
Kelly Stafford said it was 'probably the worst thing I've ever done'

That was tough," she said. "I say all the time, probably not the best if your wife’s name is in the media, if it’s talking about sports. I felt pretty bad last week. I put my foot in my mouth pretty good last week."
I’m genuinely enjoy hearing from “the other side/prospective “ when it’s comes to athletes. It always intrigues me to what family and friends say.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I’m genuinely enjoy hearing from “the other side/prospective “ when it’s comes to athletes. It always intrigues me to what family and friends say.
Sometimes I forget that these players are actual people . Not just performers.
They have frustrations, pressures I'll never know. Every Team has inner turmoil at times (some more than others).

AnimeAmore

Reaction score
This is a problem that is going to keep popping up in all facets of life.
Younger millenials and zoomers don't know anything but the 24/7 internet world.

For millenials like Stafford, playing on a phone is something to do with some time between playing football. For younger millenials and zoomers, playing football is something to do with some time between playing on the phone.

Millenials = phone/internet is a distraction from life
Zoomers = life is a distraction from phone/internet