Nominations and Volunteers for Moderators

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Zeb abused his powers as a mod to change my avatar to two men kissing. Fair play there because that was pretty funny, but that just shows his unprofessionalism.

trying-not-to-laugh-guy.gif

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Kidhawk was really good. Chris was good too! Zeb abused his powers as a mod to change my avatar to two men kissing. Fair play there because that was pretty funny, but that just shows his unprofessionalism.

Okay, that's not unprofessional, that's ******* hilarious.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I nominate myself. Changed my mind. Active moderators are to one sided. I have previous experience and can bring balance to the current crew. This is a serious post.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I nominate myself. Changed my mind. Active moderators are to one sided. I have previous experience and can bring balance to the current crew. This is a serious post.

There is literally no way to "balance" a moderator crew. Moderators jobs are to moderate posts to insure that they are following the rules of the forum. Nothing more, nothing less. It has nothing to do with any moderator's opinions on any subjects. To attempt to bring a balance to a perceived imbalance in the moderator crew would mean you would have to purposely moderate with an opposing bias. if that's the goal, then you (nor should anyone else that does so) should not be a moderator.

If there is a moderator(s) showing bias, the only fix is to relieve that moderator, but of course someone would need to step up and actually show that a moderator is being biased with actual evidence, not just because they have different views than someone else.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
There is literally no way to "balance" a moderator crew. Moderators jobs are to moderate posts to insure that they are following the rules of the forum. Nothing more, nothing less. It has nothing to do with any moderator's opinions on any subjects. To attempt to bring a balance to a perceived imbalance in the moderator crew would mean you would have to purposely moderate with an opposing bias. if that's the goal, then you (nor should anyone else that does so) should not be a moderator.

If there is a moderator(s) showing bias, the only fix is to relieve that moderator, but of course someone would need to step up and actually show that a moderator is being biased with actual evidence, not just because they have different views than someone else.
This post is rich considering the source. 😇

kidhawk

Reaction score
This post is rich considering the source. 😇

you seem to be the one saying you want to become a biased moderator, yet you want to try to point fingers at others.

It's sad really. There was a time when you were a good moderator, but you're hate for anything and anyone you perceive to disagree with you politically has you truly obsessed. Right now, you sound like you would become exactly the type of moderator you claim to be against.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
you seem to be the one saying you want to become a biased moderator, yet you want to try to point fingers at others.

It's sad really. There was a time when you were a good moderator, but you're hate for anything and anyone you perceive to disagree with you politically has you truly obsessed. Right now, you sound like you would become exactly the type of moderator you claim to be against.
He just wants to bring balance to the force!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score

Cool story bro. TLDR.
Have yourself a wonderful day.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I vote against kidhawk being a mod, there is an obvious maturity and common sense deficiency here.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TLDR? It's less than 100 words long. Another fine reason to wonder about your motivation. Moderators need to read much longer posts than this to do their job.
Maybe you can help me be “good again”?

kidhawk

Reaction score
I vote against kidhawk being a mod, there is an obvious maturity and common sense deficiency here.

I'm lacking common sense, while you are the one who can't even see that I'm not trying to be a moderator :ROFLMAO:

You are right though, It is immature to expect all moderators to moderate the forum using the forum rules and doing that equally for everyone based on the post and not use any personal bias. You would make an excellent moderater :LOL:

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm lacking common sense, while you are the one who can't even see that I'm not trying to be a moderator :ROFLMAO:

You are right though, It is immature to expect all moderators to moderate the forum using the forum rules and doing that equally for everyone based on the post and not use any personal bias. You would make an excellent moderater :LOL:
Kidhawk is in rarified air for being an awesome mod.

chris98251

Reaction score
I do think the Mods let their own codes of moral bias impact their judgement, or at least some of the lingering ones, jury still out ion the newbies.

I know I pretty much tried to be lenient till the line was crossed, had to swallow my own spit several times due to posts that were in bad taste, said some real stupid stuff but did not break rules but were contrary to what I believe.