Nothing has really changed

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":udltl97l said:
I disagree HawkGA, if we don't win every game 63-0, we are clearly terrible.

But really - THANK YOU for this post. Does it suck we got drubbed yesterday? Of course it does. But rest assured, we will win out to end the year. The Lions aren't going to do that.

We will be the 2 seed, we will get our coveted home playoff game, and who knows.. maybe Dallas is exposed and we host the NFCCG. Its not that far fetched.

Yes - it sucks how up and down this team is, but there's a lot of football left folks. And the Seahawks are going to be right in the thick of it.
Yep, not at all far fetched and guess what? I would not choose any other QB on the planet besides RW to get us there.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
thebanjodude":1y2fbg35 said:
Why do you guys keep bringing up the Giants? The best seed they can get is the 5th seed (unless they somehow pass up Dallas, in which case Dallas is the 5th seed).

Thanks for bringing that up. They aren't passing Dallas so it doesn't matter. Go Giants, Go! Beat all those other teams and help the Hawks. Heck, even rooting for Dallas at this point as they play the Bucs and the Lions. Want to see both of those teams get some more L's.

idahohawk

Reaction score
I admire the blind optimism of someone who can say we will surely win out, after getting our a$$es handed to us, and then some, just 24 hours prior.

Get ready for a newly inspired, Fisher-less Rams team to come into the CLINK and shut the door on the 2 seed. I'll give my fearless prediction now. LA 28 - SEA 13 Offense will suck toilet water again, and despite a Lockett KR TD, Russ throws 3 more picks, because although he played at Wisconsin for a year, he can't throw the ball in the rain or "cold." Rawls gets hurt, trying to run over a DB for an extra yard, & Jimmy falls down again, trying to run a crossing route. Meanwhile the Goff rise to greatness begins, compliments of the bend-don't-break pass rush, and he throws for 2 TDs and Gurley runs for 2.

The table is set for the Buccaneers to come to the CLINK in the playoffs and finish the job.

I hope I'm wrong.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Whether the Rams win or not, I feel reasonably confident they aren't scoring 28 points.