Notice how AP knows how to follow a block

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Bellore absolutely levelled that linebacker on short yardage at the goaline. I wish our running backs would take notice. I still have faith in Rashad Penny btw Wilson had a good crack back block from Penny as well. He could be an every down back if he can stay healthy. He's still a good horse to have in the stable going forward due to skill set

sprhawk73

Reaction score
He looked good compared but it's too little too late.

AP would have been nice addition early this season. Now it makes no sense. It did seem to light a fire under Penny so that was good I guess.

I mean, it's pretty much just about finding a little solace in getting even with the Jets for Adams at this point.

Seymour

Reaction score
Penny looked better but I'm afraid inflation has robbed his value to .5 cents. Inflation being injuries obviously.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Good. Glad nobody wants him we’ll re-sign him for the league minimum

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Penny's biggest issue aside from health is following the blocks. His vision is non existent, his running style going up the middle reminds me a lot of Julius Jones. He just smashes into the back of his linemans back and tries to push forward. He's a player that needs his OC to scheme him into space somehow.

Latest posts