NYG Jones vs Lock

Seahawker

Reaction score
The Giants have said Daniel Jones is the starting QB but is Lock the better option?
Could this be shaping up to be a mini Phil Simms vs. Jeff Hostetler competition?
I see Drew as the better choice by a click or two and suspect they will waste part or all of their season with Jones.
Also I see Geno/Sam a much better duo over Jones/Lock, with SH potentially a huge upgrade over DL. To even compare Geno with D Jones is laughable at best.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Agreed. I think the only way Jones is better is if he piles up 700 rushing yards again, which seems unlikely.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
The Giants have said Daniel Jones is the starting QB but is Lock the better option?
Could this be shaping up to be a mini Phil Simms vs. Jeff Hostetler competition?
I see Drew as the better choice by a click or two and suspect they will waste part or all of their season with Jones.
Also I see Geno/Sam a much better duo over Jones/Lock, with SH potentially a huge upgrade over DL. To even compare Geno with D Jones is laughable at best.
I do see some similarities between the Seahawks and Giants that the have named a starting QB but how set in stone it may be and if there is an open competition