O-LINE depth - good job PCJS!

renofox

Reaction score
And kudos to OL coach Dickerson(?).

Can you imagine how pissed we'd be if our OL was 0erforming like the Giants?

This coaching/FO staff has done an amazing job with making sure they had adequate backups ready to play.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Good job?

They were getting destroyed out there.

NYG was just too exhausted after their D was gassed.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Good job?

They were getting destroyed out there.

NYG was just too exhausted after their D was gassed.
do you ever have anything positive to say man haha? We won 24-3 and you're still complaining

QWERTY

Reaction score
Yes. Good job. They're not getting as destroyed as an entire line of backups should be.

Idk I wouldn't be happy with these backups. I always thought of poaching OL from PS from teams like Dallas, 49ers, Packers,

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Curran had a rough time with Thibedaux. With Brown having to move over to guard is it far to say that there were zero starters in the spots they are supposed to be in?

QWERTY

Reaction score
do you ever have anything positive to say man haha? We won 24-3 and you're still complaining

Who said I'm not happy? I am happy. I won my bet as well.

But to say wow Our OL depth or Our D is coming together that is a false statement.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Our offense was pretty woeful all game long. 2 TD's and field goal were because of our D.

Chapow

Reaction score
Our offense was pretty woeful all game long. 2 TD's and field goal were because of our D.

They were playing with backups at every position on the O line except our starting C that was playing at G. 2 of those backups are a 4th round rookie at G and a 5th round rookie at C.

No, it wasn't a great night from the offense, but it was also an incredibly difficult situation considering the state of the O line. At least they were no near the absolute disaster that the Giants O line was.

stack55

Reaction score
The hawks played a pretty sloppy 1st half but came around
the 2nd half.

JPatera76

Reaction score
They were playing with backups at every position on the O line except our starting C that was playing at G. 2 of those backups are a 4th round rookie at G and a 5th round rookie at C.

No, it wasn't a great night from the offense, but it was also an incredibly difficult situation considering the state of the O line. At least they were no near the absolute disaster that the Giants O line was.
it was ugly, but damn i am impressed.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Giants have a good D-Line. I’m proud of what the offense was able to do today. Lock looked good, very mobile in his one series.

Geno having some trouble when he’s on the move. But great win on the road.