Official 2024 Seahawks Schedule

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Bears game #17 on Dec. 26.
This could be for a playoff spot!
Prepare to be disappointed, the Bears are not a playoff team. Caleb is more Bryce Young than CJ Stroud. I don't think the Seahawks are a playoff team currently either.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Prepare to be disappointed, the Bears are not a playoff team. Caleb is more Bryce Young than CJ Stroud. I don't think the Seahawks are a playoff team currently either.
You should be prepared to be surprised. Williams has the best WR group of any rookie QB in NFL history. I am not too worried about the offense. The defense will be the limiting factor.

JPatera76

Reaction score
You should be prepared to be surprised. Williams has the best WR group of any rookie QB in NFL history. I am not too worried about the offense. The defense will be the limiting factor.
lol Bears fans seem to think like Dallas fans this year “tHiS iS oUr YeAR!!!!” lol 😂 “nfl history” really? lol please show me proof of this. lol 😂

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
lol Bears fans seem to think like Dallas fans this year “tHiS iS oUr YeAR!!!!” lol 😂 “nfl history” really? lol please show me proof of this. lol 😂
Actually, 2025 is the year the Bears take the North.

When was the last time a rookie QB has two WRs each with over 1,200 yards the previous year, plus Odunze (#9 overall and one of top-3 WRs in the draft). That has never happened before in history for a rookie QB, and also solid at TE with Kmet and RB with Swift. These guys just need a season to gel together.