Official Road Trip (Now Official)

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
AZ

Mainly because I'm relatively close. :p

I was a member of an AZ Seahawk Group on FB, and they had some info and get togethers, but the moderator(s) annoyed the living sh*t out of me. Can't stand them..

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Miz Hawk and I are going to the San Francisco game October 22 at Levi's Stadium... That's Official! :thirishdrinkers:

A

Anonymous

peachesenregalia":136ft9mp said:
HoustonHawk82":136ft9mp said:
I mean, who would have guessed a simple scarf could have become legendary.

Well, it all depends who's wearing the scarf...

You mean, like this guy in the KC photo-bomb pic?

20141116 104244 zps6eeae6fe

OkieHawk

Reaction score
bkit29":3machpy5 said:
Just bought my tickets for the Minnesota game. first row, section 105. That's my official road trip

Bring a ton of warm clothes as they are playing outside again this year. Should still be fun though :thirishdrinkers:

bkit29

Reaction score
OkieHawk":23ga2msq said:
bkit29":23ga2msq said:
Just bought my tickets for the Minnesota game. first row, section 105. That's my official road trip

Bring a ton of warm clothes as they are playing outside again this year. Should still be fun though :thirishdrinkers:

I'm a born and raised North Dakotan well seasoned to cold temps. However I did select seats that will have the most sun exposure. :D

A

Anonymous

bkit29":26lo6y2q said:
OkieHawk":26lo6y2q said:
bkit29":26lo6y2q said:

I'm a born and raised North Dakotan well seasoned to cold temps. However I did select seats that will have the most sun exposure. :D

The sun shines in Minnesota?

Who knew?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
bkit29":2hutsna0 said:
OkieHawk":2hutsna0 said:
bkit29":2hutsna0 said:

I totally missed that in your profile, you can keep that kind of cold, I absolutely hated it for the short time I was there. I was stationed in Grand Forks from '92-'95 before I transferred here.

kot64

Reaction score
New to the boards - I'm planning on heading to St. Louis, Minneapolis and Baltimore this year for the Rams, Vikings, and Ravens games. Does anyone plan on going to any of these games? Would love to meet up with fellow 12s, since I am an isolated fan in Philly.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If anyone going to the Dallas game has a spare ticket they wouldn't mind selling to me I would sure appreciate it! (With the added bonus of sitting next to a fellow 12)

A

Anonymous

Aros":1muqvzec said:
If anyone going to the Dallas game has a spare ticket they wouldn't mind selling to me I would sure appreciate it! (With the added bonus of sitting next to a fellow 12)

Nick and I just spoke about purchasing tickets today. He's gonna start watching things so if he finds a decent deal we may get 4 and have one for ya.

Don't hang your hat on it just yet though, but keep checking with me on it.

:mrgreen:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
When I went to the site and purchased them a while back, I could only get pairs of tix. I am taking a girl (shudders) so no spare ticket. That was on tixmaster....he hehe BTW they were 200 a piece. and I shall have no nose.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3r4njnjv said:
Aros":3r4njnjv said:

Nick and I just spoke about purchasing tickets today. He's gonna start watching things so if he finds a decent deal we may get 4 and have one for ya.

Don't hang your hat on it just yet though, but keep checking with me on it.

:mrgreen:

Cool, will do and thanks!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Bump for update.

The Dallas chapter of the Texas Seahawkers are now officially offering some package deals.
IMHO the most attractive is a game ticket and ticket to the tailgate party for $175.00.

Ticket will be upper level and the tailgate is all you can eat AND drink. Will start 3 hours prior to kick off.

I'll be happy to provide a link if you PM me a request.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":1zaapdjr said:
peachesenregalia":1zaapdjr said:
T I C K E T B O U G H T B O Y S

Woop Woop.

Where are you sitting?
Did you get that package through the Seahawkers?

Interpretation......Da Scarf has a ticket...and is bringing him along as fodder.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
The official road trip is the one to Green Bay that BestFightStory, MysterMatt, Seatown, nycoug, myself and others to be named are going on. All other trips that claim to be official are just riding on the coattails of our road trips of yesteryear that others wouldn't go on because the Seahawks weren't as successful. #onlyrealofficialroadtrip

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1ayk1w7a said:
The official road trip is the one to Green Bay that BestFightStory, MysterMatt, Seatown, nycoug, myself and others to be named are going on. All other trips that claim to be official are just riding on the coattails of our road trips of yesteryear that others wouldn't go on because the Seahawks weren't as successful. #onlyrealofficialroadtrip
I rather like having the pioneer cred that comes with partying in Josh Brown country.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
MysterMatt":2w29s9o4 said:
Tech Worlds":2w29s9o4 said:
I rather like having the pioneer cred that comes with partying in Josh Brown country.

Taking an Axe so you can blaze a trail??

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3pz0z7kp said:
So for the official Dallass trip, are the dotnetters all gonna meet up for a photo op before the game? I'm just driving down and then back on the Sunday. I can probably get there about 2-ish for some meet-n-greets before the game starts.

For the few that may be in a hurry like you, I recommend that we pick a spot inside the stadium, just prior to kick off.
We could get our picture made as a group.
You aren't the only one I've heard say, that they will be only there for the game it's self, and it would be a shame to not have that photo.

My 2 :{)