OfficialGeneral Draft Discussion teams other then Seahawks

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":28bniwel said:
Boy a few teams out there just stacked on offense.

Hmmm ... they need defense. How about LB Reuben Foster right here. For the Raiders -- doesn't that just fit their MO? A guy who has talent and a bit of a checkered past. To me, that's a fit.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Dalvin's character concerns me. But he can absolutely ball.

Forrest Lamp, Ryan Ramczyk, Reuben Foster, Takk, Budda Baker, Kevin King, Dalvin... I would be happy with any.

Just not Obi. Cam would be okayish, but he's not quick enough in the feet for LT in my eyes. Too susceptible.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
wow, stole a stud, way to go raiders for showing some balls

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Gareon is probably innocent if you follow the case. I'm an admitted feminist and HATE rapists and women beaters. Auto-off my board.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Yeah they interviewed Obi 3 times. He's the only guy that's been reported to have been interviewed by Seattle that much. Only 1 other guy was interviewed twice that I've seen reported...

DJrmb

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":20zp9t6c said:
Gareon is probably innocent if you follow the case. I'm an admitted feminist and HATE rapists and women beaters. Auto-off my board.
Nfl network is reporting that he took a polygraph test for them before the draft and passed which saved his draft stock.

chris98251

Reaction score
Most top rated players left are O line and D line. One TE as far as unpicked yet.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":f3charjm said:

Right, cause who likes them?