OfficialGeneral Draft Discussion teams other then Seahawks

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
DJrmb":3dlt3y6k said:
Will the eagle's go Howard here since the run on WRs happened earlier?

Maybe. I'd say they're in the market for playmakers on offense ... BUT, they can also use Defensive Ends as well IMO. I think Johnathan Allen would make sense as well.

DJrmb

Reaction score
At this rate Derek Barnett may drop to us which I would be stoked for! Even more stoked if we traded up to snag Jonathan Allen though!

A-Dog

Reaction score
Allen is a tweeter with mediocre athleticism - 5 second 40 and 30" vert. High floor but he's already close to his ceiling. Not worth trading up for IMO.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Barnetts good but that one threw me. Didnt see it coming. Come on JS...Allen time

flmmkrz

Reaction score
A-Dog":r807fgce said:
Allen is a tweeter with mediocre athleticism - 5 second 40 and 30" vert. High floor but he's already close to his ceiling. Not worth trading up for IMO.

I disagree, he's exactly what this team needs and will make the players around him better. Bennett and Avril will benefit, and db's benefit. He could take us back up to elite.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Colts have to be the worst team in the middle of the draft. Need everything, wildcard. Do they start the run on lineman? Ravens reportedly want Robinson.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
At the price these teams are paying to move up, we never will. When was the last time we moved up in the first 3 rounds in the PC/JS era?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":1uvwvvki said:
And there goeslWatson. The Browns DO need talent pretty much everywhere, as they are pretty bereft of it. BUT ... if you have a chance to take who many think is the best QB in the draft ... and you don't have one ... then to me, this is a bit of a mistake on the part of the Browns. We'll see. Only time will tell.

You'll be eating your words when the Browns trade Osweiler back to the Texans for Watson straight up AND they'll have all their picks too. Genius.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":3soqdyku said:
At the price these teams are paying to move up, we never will. When was the last time we moved up in the first 3 rounds in the PC/JS era?

2015? For Tyler Lockett?

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1px3bi5j said:
Colts have to be the worst team in the middle of the draft. Need everything, wildcard. Do they start the run on lineman? Ravens reportedly want Robinson.

please do take him ravens

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Given what teams are paying, and the way defensive talent is getting pushed down, we may be in for a disappointing night.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2jzl4pq5 said:
RobDaHawk":2jzl4pq5 said:

2015? For Tyler Lockett?

boo this man. lol

DJrmb

Reaction score
Indy will probably take Allen or a DR here. I could also see Howard after they traded theirs to NE

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2bdln3e6 said:
Hawkscanner":2bdln3e6 said:
And there goeslWatson. The Browns DO need talent pretty much everywhere, as they are pretty bereft of it. BUT ... if you have a chance to take who many think is the best QB in the draft ... and you don't have one ... then to me, this is a bit of a mistake on the part of the Browns. We'll see. Only time will tell.

You'll be eating your words when the Browns trade Osweiler back to the Texans for Watson straight up AND they'll have all their picks too. Genius.

ROTFL!!!!! Now that WOULD be genius! Ahhhh ... I needed a good laugh today. Thanks for that man!!! :lol:

flmmkrz

Reaction score
The talking heads may be on this, Allen may just be too banged up

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I love how Earl Thomas is clearly the gold standard by which all of the DBs are being measured.