3. A new C
4. A new RG
5. A new RT
6. A new offensive coordinator or an exorcism of Bad Bevell
7. Dan Quinn back calling the defense
8. A new offensive line coach after we fire Cable

hawkporvida

Reaction score
AGREED !!!! hopefully this ass kicking brings a new hunger for next year .... especially getting their ass kicked in front of millions of viewers

JPatera76

Reaction score
and a New Oline guy as well. Cable needs to go with Bevell.

OP
OP
R

red grenadine

Reaction score
JPatera76":29teafja said:
and a New Oline guy as well. Cable needs to go with Bevell.

Yep forgot about that. When the offensive line is atrocious and has failed to get better in years, you fire the guy in charge of it

Marlin Man

Reaction score
I wonder if Pete will be totally embarssed by this group, (coaches) or will poo-poo it all- as he tends to do

OP
OP
R

red grenadine

Reaction score
Marlin Man":kq35ae6j said:
I wonder if Pete will be totally embarssed by this group, (coaches) or will poo-poo it all- as he tends to do

Will be interesting to see what happens to Cable and Bevell and if there are any repurcussions from the awful O-line play and the continued slow starts and wtf game plans

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If I'm Mr. Allen, I'm waiting for the plane to land and "pulling rank" and handing pink slips to Bevell and Cable the second they get off the plane. Bevell should have been gone last year after the "2nd and wrong"! Years like this year is why you need to win games like XLIX, because you are not going to be in a Super Bowl every year, it extremely hard to get there.

Threedee

Reaction score
red grenadine":3jvg87sb said:
1. A new LT
2. A new LG
3. A new C
4. A new RG
5. A new RT
Bad Bevell is Bevell.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
The offense ranked #4 in the regular season. Pete will point to that as a reason to keep everyone. Honestly, sometimes I wish we'd just get our asses kicked to prompt us to start dropping the axe.

crosfam

Reaction score
Healthy 2016 for Graham
Healthy 2016 for Rawls
Good draft - replacement for soon to be overpaid Irvin
Decent LT to replace a soon to be overpaid Okung
Continuity with coaching staff
Retention of solid LOB back-ups like Shead, Lane, McCray.
Continual improvement with some young players - especially the O-line.
Goodwill with some potentially disgruntled contract players - extend Bennett, Kam, Baldwin.
No more overpaid FA that piss off the locker room. (Cary Williams)

brimsalabim

Reaction score
red grenadine":2uqpb93g said:
1. A new LT
2. A new LG
3. A new C
4. A new RG
5. A new RT
And apparently we need to add an extra set of cleats for each player in case of rain.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
My wishlist? Fans that don't bitch about everything, tho I know there's a better chance I get a unicorn before that happens.

bloodkingg

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2cokq6vn said:
A pass rush
I've seen this a couple times from you. Any suggestions? Can't really get better than Avril and Bennett can we? Any good three techniques in the draft or FA that you have your eye on? Are we ready to move on from Mebane's run stuffing abilities to get a pass rusher instead? Should we switch to a 3 4 and trade for a Von Miller but then sacrifice the middle level coverage?

My point is we're pretty well stacked for our system unless we replace run stuffing Rubin with a pure pocket collapser. Which would be a good idea but who would that person be? Maybe Frank Clark?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2k82cq3e said:
My wishlist? Fans that don't bitch about everything, tho I know there's a better chance I get a unicorn before that happens.

I know unicorns are sort of the top of the line mythical creatures, but I would prefer a Pegasus.

CrunkHawks12

Reaction score
If we fire Cable what would become of Sweezy? Contract year for him and he is kinda Cables project. I like Sweezy and he has gotten better, but would he be gone in favor of Glowinski or another true O-lineman?

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Sheesh, this board is so fickle regarding Bevell, it's comedic. It never fails. It's always "he has no clue what he's doing. Terrible play caller, he can't integrate his "shiny new toys". Then when the Hawks offense goes on their ritual multi week tear, everyone's all " He's an offensive genius, he's a mastermind. He needs a 10 year extension!" Then when the offense struggles again, it's back to the same old terrible play caller, he needs to go talk.

Here's what I'd like to see:

1. Invest heavily in the O line
2. OC upgrade
3. O line coach upgrade
4. RCB and SS upgrade
5. Having Richard committed to improving on defense. Every aspect of it. Not ready to write him off yet. I'd love to see him go back to the base press coverage that's been so effective the last few years. I can't stand this cover 3/prevent crap

hawkfan68

Reaction score
CrunkHawks12":2g2wgb4g said:
If we fire Cable what would become of Sweezy? Contract year for him and he is kinda Cables project. I like Sweezy and he has gotten better, but would he be gone in favor of Glowinski or another true O-lineman?

Yup...he's gotten better. He went from terrible to slightly below average. Sweezy played terrible today. The dude is way too inconsistent and still continues to make rookie mistakes. It won't be a huge loss if he's gone.

CrunkHawks12

Reaction score
hawkfan68":k47dt917 said:
CrunkHawks12":k47dt917 said:

Yup...he's gotten better. He went from terrible to slightly below average. Sweezy played terrible today. The dude is way too inconsistent and still continues to make rookie mistakes. It won't be a huge loss if he's gone.

If Glowinski can play constantly like he did ( I know it was only one game) he will make a very good replacement.

Bob_the_Destroyer

Reaction score
red grenadine":3toukho2 said:

That is unfair. Statistically, the defenses were pretty much identical in 2014 and 2015, with Richard having to deal with the Kam holdout and Cary Williams. By the end of the season, I thought the defense was better than last year.

But then, Dan Quinn never gave up 31 points in the first half of a playoff game.

Kris Richard could very well be the Seahawks head coach in 2017 after Pete Carroll's impending retirement after the 2016 season.

Latest posts