oh my god pam oliver

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
DavidSeven":18k0c1in said:
Of course, this comes after the game in SF where she lobbied the refs to pay attention to defensive holding and said she had the "pleasure" of reporting KJ's injury to Pete.

Hmm, yeah, forgot about that one...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2hv4t91b said:
loafoftatupu":2hv4t91b said:
What did she do? Someone said that she asked where all the noise was? Seriously? It was damn loud in there big time. Did she really say it wasn't loud?

She is a Niner homer for sure. It must have broke her heart to see the Hawks win because she is either a Hawks hater or a Niner lover.

She basically said the crowd noise played no factor in the game and that it wasn't even that loud. It was a bizarre and inappropriate comment IMO.

Of course, this comes after the game in SF where she lobbied the refs to pay attention to defensive holding and said she had the "pleasure" of reporting KJ's injury to Pete.

Perhaps someone needs to remind Pam Oliver that she is supposed to at least pretend to be nuetral.

What a hideous tool.

I wish Sherman had yelled at her in his postgame interview :)

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
UGotHawked":1iiytlna said:
Reaneypark":1iiytlna said:
She bleeds a Niner red, must have been tough on her.
Not only did she say the 12th man wasn't very loud, she seemed like she was on suicide watch in that postgame. She can leave town anytime now.

It was consistently louder than the New Orleans game.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am going to have to see this garbage on my DVR. After the game in SF I despised her. She is the most biased tool of a sideline reporter ever.

No reporter should be anywhere near Sherman right after he makes a play like that. I heard what he said on the radio. He was fired up!

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
She sucks so bad. I cant say what I want to say about her biased, amateurish tradecraft.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Again she wants to make herself part of the story. Terrible combination of ugly and narcissistic. Can her dopey ass post haste.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Are you guys kidding me? Me and the other 5 college age dudes (thats right we look at college girls in yoga pants EVERY DAY) thought she looked pretty damn good, can you believe she's 52 holy shiiiit?

That said huge 49ers homer and her and Harbaugh having an Oprah moment was great.

edit: I'm going to look like a wrinkled turd at 52.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
She is ridiculous, if ever the World Wrestling Federation could clone the perfect idiot with a mic... hilarious that they try to pass her off as a professional, people spend money and work their butts off to succeed and she 'makes it' and is a complete joke..

OrFan

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1tunm0ur said:
Are you guys kidding me? Me and the other 5 college age dudes (thats right we look at college girls in yoga pants EVERY DAY) thought she looked pretty damn good, can you believe she's 52 holy shiiiit?

That said huge 49ers homer and her and Harbaugh having an Oprah moment was great.

Dude, she looked like she just crawled in from under a bridge. I wonder where she parked her grocery cart?

minormillikin

Reaction score
That was about what I would expect. She's just dumb, is all.

She's like a ham sandwich that learned how to talk, but not think.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
OrFan":26u2o5tx said:
TheRealDTM":26u2o5tx said:

Dude, she looked like she just crawled in from under a bridge. I wonder where she parked her grocery cart?

her weave wasn't on point today lol but she's an attractive woman, and again she's 52. Can I see what your girlfriend looks like?

19830-PamOliverDominiqueDawes.jpg

because everyones hair is always on point

1525584_10151806070246432_1492077212_n.jpg

Zybot

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2rf9sith said:
Yeah! Her weave looked bad, but who are you morons kidding? That skin? I would weather-proof her ice hole
Ejh4atg

capncrunch

Reaction score
I agree with the post above re: Aikman and Buck. Somebody on here nailed Aikman earlier in the season about how he is overly negative and jumps on something that he sees and says, "Oh, they really got away with a hold there," and stuff like that. It was cool how he was saying how little Lynch had done and then right after that he started ripping off great runs. Oliver made the idiotic comment "Oh, it's not that loud down here. You can hear the person standing next to you." I was really getting tired of that crew. Harbaugh handled her pretty well at the end. I liked Bradshaw and the other bunch. I liked the way they kinda pulled Sherman in and he was happy Sherman for the last part.

godawg

Reaction score
I watched the game at the home of a Niner's fan, and every time Oliver or Andrews started talking, he'd just turn the sound down. They are on Fox because they're eye candy, but nothing they say adds to the discussion. I'd rather listen to Phyllis Diller if her commentary was relevant.