Okung

Smellyman

Reaction score
Okung will get better as long as he stays healthy. toe surgery set back his conditioning and playing time in pre season.

Agree with most that he isn't the best LT, but is the best we got. Market will probably be pretty low on him since his play hasn't been great and injuries have been numerous. No need to overpay to keep him.

Hotchy

Reaction score
I think if you take a close look at the whole picture, a lot of times Wilson moves into sacks. Russell Wilson is one of my top 5, or 10, favorite Seahawks of all time. But I'd say that's one of his weaknesses. Hasselbeck was great at sliding up in the pocket once the back-side starting coming in. Russell sometimes wanders into sacks while he's looking downfield, by not helping his blocker with his angle.
I'm not saying Okung is Jones, by any stretch, but I've definitely seen Wilson kind of move into a sack when, if he took a step up, Okung would have kept great position for the pocket a few times of this early season.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
All I know is remember how much worse it was when he was injured.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He's definitely not playing like a 6th pick in the first round of any draft (he was that in 2010)....that's for certain. He needs to play better and soon.

Latest posts