OMG! Lions /Vikes

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
IndyHawk":33q4qe8t said:
Largent80":33q4qe8t said:
Best part of the game was Aretha.
I thought so too
Not me. The game was slightly boring but it was tight. The ending was exciting. As for the anthem, well let's just say drawn out and over sang. What is it with R&B singers that makes them think they have to extend every note through the entire scale with a vibrato resembling a studdering man with the hiccups. Just sing the damn song as it was meant to be heard.

Osprey

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":2v2t07li said:
IndyHawk":2v2t07li said:
Largent80":2v2t07li said:
Best part of the game was Aretha.
I thought so too
Not me. The game was slightly boring but it was tight. The ending was exciting. As for the anthem, well let's just say drawn out and over sang. What is it with R&B singers that makes them think they have to extend every note through the entire scale with a vibrato resembling a studdering man with the hiccups. Just sing the damn song as it was meant to be heard.

slack_for_ios_upload_720.jpg

Maulbert

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":npo72pmj said:
As bad as the Packers are they OWN the lions ass. Rodgers is 12-3 against them.

The Lions should have swept the Packers last year, though. Rodgers got a RIDICULOUSLY bullsh!t call from the refs that allowed that hail mary in the 2nd game. I think the Lions are feeling pretty good right now with the Vikings sweep and should be able to take the Packers, who are starting to look like they're inside their own heads.