One concern

253hawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":19xqksc6 said:
Remember that they have those cooler fans that spray wet air at the players too. I think that will be a large benefit to our team with the rotation available. Last week, GB tried to control the rotation and see what good it did them??? LOL

And those crazy gloves that are hooked up to a liquid cooling system.

A lot of southern teams wear white throughout September/October at home to give them an 'advantage.' We'll be in either blue/grey (2-1) or blue/white (0-0).

Vetamur

Reaction score
The temperature difference is negligible. It really wont make a difference, blue vs. white. Its a degree or two, factoring in everything else...its not a big deal. I often work in field work in 90 plus conditions but keep on a leather jacket, brown in color, for protection from other things (nettles, needles, rocks, etc).. its not a huge deal really.

The general weather Im worried about, the 90 degree plus, humid weather for people not used to it..but not because of she darkness of the uniform.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
This was sent to my email since I got the tix off their site, this is just a snippet of it.

“White Hot Sunday” in San Diego. This is an all-call for all of our fans to come to the Chargers-Seahawks game at Qualcomm Stadium dressed in white to match the team’s all-white uniforms as we show the passion and enthusiasm we have for Chargers football in San Diego.

To honor that I am wearing my GREEN....

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Largent80":1i1rt6e5 said:
In other news....Last year I was riding my motorcycle with my Hawk jersey on. Some of you may remember what happened, however, this guy tried to rip me off my bike, unsuccessfully I might add. Well, he had a 49er shirt on......

When I laid my bike down (the only time it has EVER been laid down) I was angrier than 10 Ray Rices in a dumbwaiter.....I kept my helmet on.....Went right up to him and headbutted his goofy face, followed that up with one of the best uppercuts I have ever landed. I waited for this guy to come around and said get out your wallet, and I made him pay for the broken mirror and light on my bike, and told him, Don't you EVER slight the Seahawks again EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, guess what, 30 minutes ago, I was making a right turn (on my bike again) Seahawk championship T-Shirt on, this dude that looks like he dropped out of a severe autism clinic yells...49er's DUDE, and throws a rock at me.

Guess what?...Lather, rinse , repeat.
True story. I even have a pic of Largent80 cruising on his bike that day.

Sowrong

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Largent80":38vx9f9a said:
Eric Williams reported on KIRO radio they are wearing all white, that is what he said and he covers the Chargers.
They're gonna wish they had brown pants after we're done knocking the...oh wait, this ain't the shack.

pmedic920

Reaction score
And Dom says he don't smoke. :)

Yea right.
4640a8d7443b7339c5337b58396ba42e.jpg

gargantual

Reaction score
One thing to remember is San Diego has dry heat. It's been a lot of years since I lived in San Dog, but I remember my first leave after boot camp flying up to Seattle (I believe it was in late July), and even though it was 20 degrees cooler, it FELT hotter due to the humidity difference. Dry heat is a lot easier to handle, so our boys shouldn't have too much problem. Last year, the heat and humidity was a whole different thing. The Carolinas aren't a desert climate like San Diego.

It's all good...