113 tackles, 3 sacks, and no pro bowl.

Oh well, we don't want to see any Seahawks playing in the pro bowl anyway

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Michael B just now:

"Two pumps gets you a baby. Three pumps gets you a fine."

el capitan

Reaction score
What I dislike most about the Pro Bowl is how much stock is placed in the number of appearances a player has been selected for when considering his eligibility for the HOF.

OP
OP
LolaRox

LolaRox

Reaction score
jlove6":3a5uovgm said:
Gronk had a horrible year and had zero chance of being in the Pro Bowl, IR or not. I think Earl would have made it barring injury.

I don't think there is any way, if healthy, that Gronk would have been left out of Pro Bowl.

OP
OP
LolaRox

LolaRox

Reaction score
Largent80":31k6h7rz said:
The pro bowl is a joke. They ruined that game and the entire selection process back in the 70's. I was at the game in L.A. in the mid 70's and the crowd was so entirely MEH (mainly because the Rams had been ousted in the playoffs) that the NFL got the idea to host it in Hawaii.

Oh that was brilliant. Then they decided to really mess it up and it is what you see now.

Who cares about who is selected or who plays, it is a J O K E.

The players.

I agree that the game is whack but the honor of being selected is still important to the players.

Polk738

Reaction score
It's awesome to see Cliff Avril finally get his recognition, he's been long overdue for a probowl, would also liked to have seen KJ get in as well but with so many good linebackers out there already with great sack numbers its expected. So that now puts us at what?..6 pro bowlers on this defense? Not too shabby

CANHawk

Reaction score
Being named to the pro bowl is a really cool honour, but the game itself is entirely unnecessary. Just get them together and play Dodge ball or something.

Sent from my spare phone by the toilet using Tapatalk

Latest posts