Oregon vs Ohio state

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
This game is making me sick...Oregons O is dominating Ohio States Defense more than the other way around and yet they are about to be down 14 because of 2 missed calls and 2 easy drops

DrDix

Reaction score
Unreal how a 3rd string QB can come in and play like Jones has in three straight HUGE games. Helps to have Elliott running the ball for you too.

frosted21

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2uofah3m said:
This game is making me sick...Oregons O is dominating Ohio States Defense more than the other way around and yet they are about to be down 14 because of 2 missed calls and 2 easy drops

You can't be serious.

Rat

Reaction score
frosted21":16m7xhq8 said:
sc85sis":16m7xhq8 said:
How on earth did Jones end up as the third string QB at OSU?

Barrett is even better, unbelievably. Braxton was great too, but I don't know if he ever played at this level on this type of stage and for such a sustained period of time.

The offseason is going to be interesting. As good as Braxton and Cardale are, I don't think you can bench Barrett is he's recovered.

DrDix

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3trfn5e3 said:

Uhh not sure what you're watching. If they were 'dominating' they would not be down 14 points despite being +2 in turnovers.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
SeatownJay":n11tp1e8 said:
JSeahawks":n11tp1e8 said:
Ducks a 2nd half team. We got this.
Only if your defense magically figures out how to stop Elliott & Jones.

Honestly, it's stopping Jones at this point. Elliot is getting his yards because of that threat.

Kid is impressive, for sure.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
DrDix":on5b1krh said:
WilsonMVP":on5b1krh said:

Uhh not sure what you're watching. If they were 'dominating' they would not be down 14 points despite being +2 in turnovers.

Id like to know what YOU GUYS are watching.

Marcus Mariota has really only missed 2 out of 21 passes. 2 of his incompletions were easy as heck drops and a third was easy pass interference.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3t681e4i said:

They need to get back to the short rhythm passing game that worked so well in the first drive, IMO.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3g9sp7lu said:
SeatownJay":3g9sp7lu said:
JSeahawks":3g9sp7lu said:
Only if your defense magically figures out how to stop Elliott & Jones.

Honestly, it's stopping Jones at this point. Elliot is getting his yards because of that threat.

Kid is impressive, for sure.
Yes he is, and not just running.