Our Offense will be better without Kearse

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Snagged the ball with one hand, shook off his Defender (who was holding his left hand down), spun around, and took it to the house. :twisted:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Maybe we can finally appreciate the kid.

He's been a fine WR since the Lasik surgery. And I'm a huge Husky hater so this isn't just UW fan myopia. ;)

shawnsim

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1i3nopgw said:
Maybe we can finally appreciate the kid.

He's been a fine WR since the Lasik surgery. And I'm a huge Husky hater so this isn't just UW fan myopia. ;)

Always appreciate the clever. Cheers.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Kearse is an awesome piece to the puzzle, he will never be a #1 but he has been nothing short of fantastic for an undrafted FA. He has a pretty good resume in a very short career for us!

Rob12

Reaction score
Great complimentary piece who makes huge catches and has monster games from time to time. Wilson trusts him a lot.

Love me some Jermaine!

Hawks46

Reaction score
scutterhawk":dna2mgij said:
Snagged the ball with one hand, shook off his Defender (who was holding his left hand down), spun around, and took it to the house. :twisted:

During the game, the announcer was like "that's a great no call on that play, they're just hand fighting"

Really ? SO you're alllowed to hold one of a WR's hands dowwn so he can't use both of them to make a catch ? That's going to come in really useful for our secondary whether we play GB or Dallas. Not holding my breath for them letting us get away with that though.