Packers giving away game tix. It'd be awesome if a 12 won.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
http://nfl.packers.com/fan_zone/con...stakes&utm_source=1200x650packersfacebook

How funny would it be if a 12 won? LET'S DO IT!

Well...enter the contest, I mean. :th2thumbs:

One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive:
Two tickets to the January 18th Championship Playoff game at CenturyLink Field in Seattle
$1,000 travel credit
One night hotel stay at a Seattle area hotel
$100 Packers Pro Shop gift card
Rules: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Sweepstakes Rules. Click here to read the Official Rules.

Drawing: On January 15, 2015, the Green Bay Packers will select the names of the winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the promotion period to win. The potential winners will be notified by telephone or email.

Sweepstakes Details: Participants are eligible to enter once from 1/12/14 at 12:01 am CT through 1/14/15 11:59 pm CT. Fans will receive an extra entry for every fan they recommend and enters the sweepstakes.

ALWAYS COMPETE!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Be pretty funny if 710 and/or 950 started pushing the link to see if we could pull that off.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
entered. hell, would that not be funny for the packers to fly me from toronto to seattle to see a game at the clink. canadians are eligible according to the rules. and the rules dont say you have to actually be a packers fan... ;-)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I think this is a really cruel idea.

Needless to say, I entered. My wife is a GB fan, but she has to work Sunday, soo....

titan3131

Reaction score
im on the 710 espn chat sharing this as we speak!

share this everywhere and use a sharing link on facebook or email or twitter.

hadynshea

Reaction score
At this rate - this is my only shot to see the game live - My wife and I are both entered. I can see it now, our "Winners" picture posted on their website with all of our Seahawk garb on - I thank you in advance Packers organization.

Go Hawks!!!