Panthers and Whiners

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Abach":2o9kz8ig said:
Anyone else feel like the Panthers are getting royally screwed by the refs?? I don't really care who wins because I believe the seahawks will win either of these teams, but if I'm a panthers fan I would be extremely upset about how this game has been called... can't believe how much Boldin gets away with
Yeah so far the Whiners are getting all the calls in their favor. Even the ones that did go against them didn't do shit for Carolina (I.e. that last useless one).

OrFan

Reaction score
Largent80":2isfujkw said:
Carolina secondary doesn't look that good.

And that is with Krapadick making them look better than they really are.

HHHTGT

Reaction score
I originally wanted Carolina to win, just because I hate the niners bad enough I always want them to lose... now I really want to see San Fran get the win so they can come here and Boldin can get his freakin head knocked off

Largent80

Reaction score
I just hope they beat each other up, ya know...physically limp into the Clink and we DEMOLISH either of them.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Niners are getting away with a lot of stuff right now, especially movement on the o-line and personal fouls.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Definitely prefer the 9ers to the Panthers next week. VD is an intricate part of their machine and he is scared to death of the BOOM. He will likely head for the locker room by halftime and we can focus our attention on Boldin and Crabs.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Panthers needed to make a play on that drive. Forget the refs.

It'll be interesting to see if Newton can keep up his performance. He has to if they're going to win. And they need to pack in this trying to run on San Fran at the 1.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":1mw7vr7w said:
Hard to remember a road team getting this kind of a bump from the refs in the playoffs.

Amen. Incredibly odd. These guys are getting jobbed. Superbowl XL* jobbed?...no...but jobbed none the less

lsheldon

Reaction score
I bet none of these so called "analysts" mention the terrible officiating during the half.

mikeak

Reaction score
1) I hope nobody is arguing that it wasn't PI. Crystal clear

2) Panthers will beat us if we play them. Rooting hard for 49ers now

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Pathetic performance by the refs. Great job NFL, first you get a life long Saints fan to call the Hawk/Saints game and now this putrid display. Is the NFL or WWE? Boldin should have multiple penalties on his oxygen stealing ass and Harbaugh needs to be called on every instance he comes running 5-10 yards out to PMS about a call. This is a joke.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
What cracks me up is everytime the Hawks play, Niner fans are enraged by the lack of penalties called.

LMAO. I want the Niners here, Carolina actually gives me a little concern.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":28yhfwmo said:
Hard to remember a road team getting this kind of a bump from the refs in the playoffs.
Only incorrect call is the no-call on the Boldin headbutt. Panthers are shooting themselves in the foot.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Just went over to the Panthers message board. Poor bastards are watching the NFL rob them of a chance for the NFCCG and they know and can't do anything about it. I know what that feels like