Panthers and Whiners

Brass-Knuckles

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":x1h9ymmn said:
You guys are nuts. IF the 49ers win today (and this game is far from over),, they are likely to lose by 14 next week. As much as I hate it, a win here makes the season a good one.
you serious?

hawk45

Reaction score
HawkWow":2x1umcvr said:
hawk45":2x1umcvr said:
HawkWow":2x1umcvr said:
The 9ers have run Kaep to the left on 3rd down in similar situations (if not exact) 3 weeks in a row now and also beat us with that same play. Panthers stopped that attempt but I expect to see it gain next week.

Yes, exactly. I do not want to see us get burned in the 4th quarter on a critical 3rd down with that specific run. I saw it coming from a mile away vs. Green Bay and today, you have to know it's coming now.

With his past success, Kaep isn't even bothering to sell the fake now. I hope that arrogance wasn't squashed today.

bring it 9ers! this is the way it was supposed to be.

I am counting on Wagner to kill that play even though he'd have to catch him from his MLB spot. Wagner was the killer of dreams vs. the Saints.

hoxrox

Reaction score
lol Cam looks like he's going to cry.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Where's the Whiner fans on this thread to see that we knew and stated that was a shit call? We are much more fair football fans than those douchebags.

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Brass-Knuckles":1iizs3xo said:
5_Golden_Rings":1iizs3xo said:
You guys are nuts. IF the 49ers win today (and this game is far from over),, they are likely to lose by 14 next week. As much as I hate it, a win here makes the season a good one.
you serious
Yeah.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":smolryjh said:
Cue Hardouche tantrum (though I think that's a shit call).

He reminded me of Tanya Harding with that little spin move he just did.

hawk45

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1mfb7ay7 said:
Cue Hardouche tantrum (though I think that's a shit call).

Harbaugh did not disappoint by unveiling the double pirouette on the sidelines. Does that guy know what he looks like out there? Good lord.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":13a52et4 said:
Smelly McUgly":13a52et4 said:
There was one team I wanted to avoid in the playoffs just because the downside of losing to them would be utterly awful. ONE TEAM.

*sigh*

The Seahawks have more talent, but in one game, you've got the refs, you've got random luck...can we play them best of five? We'd win that one 100%.
Great post

Disagree totally. Who cares what the downside is? It doesn't matter who the Hawks play, losing would carry the same disappointment.

Look, there is ZERO value in doing anything besides feeling good that the Hawks have a chance to smack down the Niners one last time on the way to the Super Bowl.

Msfann

Reaction score
That double 360 ice skater thing Hardouche did makes it almost look like he's trying to get people made fun of him. I cant wait to see the gif's

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawk45":2aa47ark said:
HawkWow":2aa47ark said:
hawk45":2aa47ark said:
HawkWow":2aa47ark said:
The 9ers have run Kaep to the left on 3rd down in similar situations (if not exact) 3 weeks in a row now and also beat us with that same play. Panthers stopped that attempt but I expect to see it gain next week.

Yes, exactly. I do not want to see us get burned in the 4th quarter on a critical 3rd down with that specific run. I saw it coming from a mile away vs. Green Bay and today, you have to know it's coming now.

With his past success, Kaep isn't even bothering to sell the fake now. I hope that arrogance wasn't squashed today.

bring it 9ers! this is the way it was supposed to be.

I am counting on Wagner to kill that play even though he'd have to catch him from his MLB spot. Wagner was the killer of dreams vs. the Saints.

Bobby has just been machine-like. Hope he got a game ball last night.