Patriots blatantly cheating

Uncle Si

Reaction score
grm":3geday4w said:
Pats fan here. There are more like me, too. We know the Pats cheated, and Brady is lying. Krafty is in on the game, as is BB. Having said that it was pretty brazen of BB to give the NFL a little poke with the headset thing in game 1. He's a bit nasty. Also, despite Brady being less than a role model, he's killing it now, and if Gronk and JE stay healthy, they will be back in the mix at the end of the season. And if they reach the SB...they win this year.
Having said that I do like the Hawks, and in fact all the NFCW teams...I'd like to see the 49ers do well also...like the fight Kaep and Palmer/Foles have shown through all the adversity. Nice to see the Hawks D intact again.
Good luck to all the fans here. Go Pats. ;)

I like you...

Have you caught an unusually large Sun fish off the coast of Massachusetts? Because I want to read your note in that accent with the word "kid" sprinkled amongst some f bombs..

"F bomb Pats fan here, kid. We know the Pats cheated kid and Brady is f bomb lying." and on and on.

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
ringless":2dfxxcha said:
50yrpatsfan":2dfxxcha said:
Hawks46":2dfxxcha said:
chris98251":2dfxxcha said:
Patriots are Brazen, they would think that since they have a spotlight on them the NFL wouldn't think to challenge anything they are doing since they would figure they would be good with so much controversy going on.

Bellichick has the nuts to do this for sure.

Kraft is the guy who really pisses me off. He knows what they're doing, and has the gall to act so offended and butt hurt about the NFL actually looking into his ball club.

When it's all a bunch of untrue BS? And I mean ALL of it, except for some sideline video of coaches' signals 9 years ago (which they freely admitted to doing cause the rule was poorly written, what they did actually didn't break the rule as written).

Now you even think that what they did back then wasn't cheating?

They can and have done no wrong ever in your eyes. Ex Refs, players, assistants, staff. Current teams, the NFL, and evidence are all wrong.

Your fumble rate all of a sudden is on pace to be double last year. But I'm sure thats just another coincidence right?

The 3 fumbles so far are: 2 from a new guy who'll be benched or released if it happens again, and 1 when Brady took too long and got strip sacked from behind as he wound up. You won't see many fumbles the next few games.

With Spygate, at least a rule was broken (in spirit if not in fact). Why people want to call it cheating is up to them, "infraction" would've been just fine.

We all know now that Deflategate was a manufactured crime that never happened. A crooked NFL front office was exposed as the liars and weasels that they are under Goodell, and a moronic public swallowed it all until the judge put a stop to the nonsense (quote "fundamentally unfair" unquote).

In a way Deflategate was good cause it exposed that same fundamental unfairness that permeated the Spygate process and other crimes against humanity like Bountygate. Goodell wouldn't know what Integrity was if it slapped him right in the face. Lying manipulative pos.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
grm":2agud789 said:
Pats fan here. There are more like me, too. We know the Pats cheated, and Brady is lying. Krafty is in on the game, as is BB. Having said that it was pretty brazen of BB to give the NFL a little poke with the headset thing in game 1. He's a bit nasty. Also, despite Brady being less than a role model, he's killing it now, and if Gronk and JE stay healthy, they will be back in the mix at the end of the season. And if they reach the SB...they win this year.
Having said that I do like the Hawks, and in fact all the NFCW teams...I'd like to see the 49ers do well also...like the fight Kaep and Palmer/Foles have shown through all the adversity. Nice to see the Hawks D intact again.

Welcome to DotNet. I hope you enjoy your stay. Dunno about winning the big game yet this season, but it is a possibility. This season is ripe for the plucking for a couple teams in both divisions. As long as the mud stays at ankle level...both pairs of top teams should emerge on top. Enjoy the view....for the time being.

I hope our team has the ability to make it back to the dance and change the king of the mountain. I like Blue and Green better. Go Hawks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
grm":21kajjaj said:
Whoa what?????? <does double take>
I didn't know such a creature existed. You're kind of like a Bigfoot, people say you exist but are rarely seen.
If you are legit, kudos!

We've had to deal with waves of Pats fans that are in serious denial about said cheating, we have one such example in this thread.

chris98251

Reaction score
The 3 fumbles so far are: 2 from a new guy who'll be benched or released if it happens again, and 1 when Brady took too long and got strip sacked from behind as he wound up. You won't see many fumbles the next few games.

With Spygate, at least a rule was broken (in spirit if not in fact). Why people want to call it cheating is up to them, "infraction" would've been just fine.

We all know now that Deflategate was a manufactured crime that never happened. A crooked NFL front office was exposed as the liars and weasels that they are under Goodell, and a moronic public swallowed it all until the judge put a stop to the nonsense (quote "fundamentally unfair" unquote).

In a way Deflategate was good cause it exposed that same fundamental unfairness that permeated the Spygate process and other crimes against humanity like Bountygate. Goodell wouldn't know what Integrity was if it slapped him right in the face. Lying manipulative pos.

Fundamental Unfairness by your standards translates to we got caught by the other 31 teams and their fans....... Rules were broke, cheating happened, your team is dirty, don't expect to come here and wipe your hands clean.

irocdave

Reaction score
Isn't this how it starts? I have zero trust with this person...how many Pats fans wander in to any other fans site with hat in hand?

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
chris98251":3vd7zgx7 said:

Fundamental Unfairness by your standards translates to we got caught by the other 31 teams and their fans....... Rules were broke, cheating happened, your team is dirty, don't expect to come here and wipe your hands clean.

"...Judge Berman issued an excoriating opinion that is a stunning rebuke to the NFL and to the power of Commissioner Roger Goodell. The judge ruled that the league did not provide Brady with due process and found aspects of the decision “fundamentally unfair” to Brady."
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/09/01/nfl- ... dge-berman

The league would not share the investigative notes behind the Wells report, or make Pash available for questions, because to do would have revealed what a sham and lie the Wells report was. TOTAL FICTION. Wells should be disbarred, as should Pash, and at some point it wouldn't be surprising to see that action pursued.

grm

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies and welcome. Yes, it's for real, haha. There's no agenda. Grew up back east in a small town with the only cable feed from Boston...ergo the team, but living out west for 20+ years so most sports news is re. the NFCW, and since I'm above the 49th parallel, mostly the Seahawks.
I really enjoyed all the moaning snd whining when deflategate first broke, and didn't really think much of it, thought it was a mistake...but now time to move on. The balls are properly inflated...and the team is playing well.
I think the Hawks will be in tough now, the first two losses will cost them, unless they now go 14-0...don't think so.
Anyway the thread is about cheating, and I hope we are past it, time will tell. BB is pretty competitive...lol. Great game in Feb. Thought you had it...and I dont think the playcall was the worst...just didn't work. Game of inches. We should be doing battle with you guys, one way or another, in the next year or two again. I think TB will still be slinging ... Hopefully in SB 50. Cheers.

chris98251

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":2bdkgc8a said:
chris98251":2bdkgc8a said:

"...Judge Berman issued an excoriating opinion that is a stunning rebuke to the NFL and to the power of Commissioner Roger Goodell. The judge ruled that the league did not provide Brady with due process and found aspects of the decision “fundamentally unfair” to Brady."

The league would not share the investigative notes behind the Wells report, or make Pash available for questions, because to do would have revealed what a sham and lie the Wells report was. TOTAL FICTION. Wells should be disbarred, as should Pash, and at some point it wouldn't be surprising to see that action pursued.

The process may have been flawed but the facts and the cheating happened, they didn't find no guilt, just a bad process. So still Cheating, just as guilty as O.J. is.

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
chris98251":ikip9c07 said:
50yrpatsfan":ikip9c07 said:
chris98251":ikip9c07 said:

The process may have been flawed but the facts and the cheating happened, they didn't find no guilt, just a bad process. So still Cheating, just as guilty as O.J. is.

the "facts" are that NE's balls were not low beyond natural deflation, the league bozo's didn't even understand natural deflation, they created a firestorm over a non-event, then ran a "fundamentally unfair" trial (Berman's words) withholding evidence because they knew the truth wasn't on their side. They ran a bad process because they were making sh*t up and covering that up.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
There's really no point in engaging 50 yr Pat fan. He's quite aware his team is dishonest, which is why he comes here to validate his fandom.

I feel for him, but discourse is only as fruitful as screaming in the wind. He has no interest in caring what others think, only persisting with the idea we (the entire NFL apparently) are all wrong.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It's amazing that the Colts footballs had more air in them then the cheatriots footballs did, and the "deflator" was seen taking them into a restroom........ Pure coincidence I'm sure.

ringless

Reaction score
Your theory of ideal gas law doesnt apply since the Pats Balls had a lower PSI yet dropped more PSI when it should have been the Colts balls that had the biggest drop in PSI. ( I know you will say different gauges were used) Doesnt matter. The real questions is:

Are you or are you not Bill Cosby's wife, because both your logic is the same despite the evidence.