Pats shredding Dolphins

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
I wonder the same things. I think the Seahawks are a lot like a box of chocolates, ya never know what your gonna get. Haha just like the Mariners, one night they'll put up 9 runs... Next game they get 2 hit by a guy who throws 89mph. You just never know what team is going to show up.

kf3339

Reaction score
Smellyman":hll22i25 said:
meh, tough to compare week to week and against very familiar foes.

That doesn't explain that amount of difference in the score right now. Perhaps 7-10 points, but not this score.

kf3339

Reaction score
falcongoggles":2y4e39tc said:
The 3rd stringer for NE is moving the ball against the Dolphins. What does this say about our offense?

Not much.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":ut1q0x2u said:
I wonder the same things. I think the Seahawks are a lot like a box of chocolates, ya never know what your gonna get. Haha just like the Mariners, one night they'll put up 9 runs... Next game they get 2 hit by a guy who throws 89mph. You just never know what team is going to show up.

Everything you say is spot on. However, would you say the Mariners have awesome coaching? How about the Seahawks offense? Coaches need to put their players in a position to take advantage of the opponent's weaknesses. Considering the large amount of variables in football vs. baseball, I'm amazed at how ineffective Seattle is at the beginning of games. No picking on a rookie/injured player. No running it down a team's throat if they are weak inside. It's just a mish mash of bizzare screen plays and long developing pass plays that are generally overthrown. Maddening stuff really

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
His receivers are wide open, I mean wide open. Any QB can hit wide receivers that are wide open.
Combine that with no pressure, it's just pitch and catch.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2rpjmg84 said:
His receivers are wide open, I mean wide open. Any QB can hit wide receivers that are wide open.

Why are his receivers wide open? Does coaching have anything to do with this?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
falcongoggles":iyctem0t said:
The 3rd stringer for NE is moving the ball against the Dolphins. What does this say about our offense?

That our scheme is crap..Obviously at this point we all know Brady is a tad overrated no matter the stats or wins. I cant imagine how good the Pats would have been if Manning was the QB instead of Brady. The times he has been out the Pats have been just fine. Cassel Had a pretty good year in 08 and Jimmy G had been tearing it up before getting injured

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3o5cakoe said:
Sports Hernia":3o5cakoe said:

Absolutely it does, along with talent.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":tfh3frdn said:
falcongoggles":tfh3frdn said:
Sports Hernia":tfh3frdn said:

Absolutely it does, along with talent.

follow up question. Is our receiver group as talented as New England's? If the answer is yes, then indicators point towrads coaching.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The same Miami team that almost beat us in our house is getting destroyed by a team without a QB.

That should tell you all you need to know about their "defense" and by extension, our offense (or the lack of the same)

We better show up vs the Rams.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Getting destroyed = down by 7? I would say I am even more impressed with our defense after watching this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2ph2dfgw said:
The same Miami team that almost beat us in our house is getting destroyed by a team without a QB.

That should tell you all you need to know about their "defense" and by extension, our offense (or the lack of the same)

We better show up vs the Rams.

We won last week, thats all that matters. We are usually slow starters on offense.

We rarely blow teams out.

Would rather finish strongly than choke in the play offs.

Smellyman

Reaction score
They just won't call holding on that Pats oline. Must be nice

drrew

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":ev7pyel1 said:
Getting destroyed = down by 7? I would say I am even more impressed with our defense after watching this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That doesn't meet the nonsense agenda being peddled in this thread so it should be ignored.