Paul Richardson Amazing Catches

BigMeach

Reaction score
But we don't need Paul Richardson, he's just an injury proned mediocre player. We should trade him.

Rat

Reaction score
BigMeach":3ez9lc9u said:
But we don't need Paul Richardson, he's just an injury proned mediocre player. We should trade him.

Good for him for having a great game, but I can't fault those who considered him a disappointment going into last night. We hadn't received much return on investment from that second round pick. Hope he keeps it going.

stack55

Reaction score
Paul had a great game, it was good to see.
I think Detroit wasn't expecting that.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Rat":lvi87ihd said:
BigMeach":lvi87ihd said:

Good for him for having a great game, but I can't fault those who considered him a disappointment going into last night. We hadn't received much return on investment from that second round pick. Hope he keeps it going.
I think that post was supposed to be sarcastic. :laugh:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sealake80":2ayb6tco said:
He looks to be a factor as long as healthy. Dude showed he is a baller.
This is the way he played at Colorado. He was the entire offense there. Remember him roasting the UW on occasion.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Richardson has been better than I thought at getting contested catches. I remember one he had (last year?) where he was deep down the sideline and he came back over and in front of the DB to literally steal the catch from the defender, who thought he had a sure INT.

What I was initially impressed about Richardson was how good a route runner he is. Defenders respected his speed so they played off, and you could see from his rookie year that he was running slants and intermediate routes and getting open easily in front of guys.

I can't imagine what our offense would look like with Baldwin, Lockett, Graham and Richardson all on the field consistently. How in the hell do you defend that ? Well, other than being able to sack the QB in under 2 seconds.

Then on top of that, throw in McEvoy. I think he's going to be really good as well. That might be the best WR corps in the league. If McEvoy develops like I think he can, certainly one of the deepest.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I've been begging for him to get more snaps at the expense of Kearse for as long as he's been here. He deserves more playing time and I won't turn this into a Kearse rant either.

OP
OP
S

Sealake80

Reaction score
I might try to continue rotating guys in and out without getting their snap counts too high in the future. Jimmy, Richardson and Locket all have proven to be ballers. Problem is they all have serious injury histories now too. The whole time Ive been hitting my forehead wondering what if we could get them on the field healthy together for an extended period of time.

Then theres Baldwin! We got the pieces to be world beaters imo. Just gotta get it all right at the same time.

Latest posts