Pemco Insurance 12 Flag Super Bowl Banner

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]https://pemco.com/seahawks[/urltargetblank]

Last year we had the banner with all the signatures. This year they are upping the game and adding a mosaic of 12 pictures.

PEMCO Insurance, with the help of our friends at AirSign Aerial Advertising, is creating a 12,000 square-foot helicopter banner. This banner will fly over Glendale, Arizona, for the biggest weekend in football, and later in Seattle for the victory parade!

At the center of this gigantic banner will be a mosaic image of the revered 12s – YOU!

So, we’re calling all Seahawks fans to honor their team by submitting your pictures, which will make up the big 12 mosaic.

Pemcobanner

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
harryjohnson":1znzvr93 said:
Leave it to Pemco to try to worm in on the Hawk's success.

Or perhaps celebrate it in a similar manner to how they did last year?

This was a pretty cool thing they did last year when they took the banner around for signatures, and by adding pictures to it this year, it allows many fans who can't go to the game to feel a bit more a part of it.

Do they get a little advertising out of the deal? Sure, but who doesn't get advertising out of the super bowl? And really who cares?

I think it's cool for them to do this and I hope it's a massive success

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
harryjohnson":1xk7arim said:

Nah, this is like Boeing painting a 747 in Hawks/12 tribute regalia, and flying a 12 pattern in the sky, only with... no huge airplane, a small budget, and only a little creativity/manpower required.

But it is for the Hawks, so I'll take it. :th2thumbs:

Blitzfan

Reaction score
harryjohnson":a4wvgzg0 said:

Really dude? Take a drive by Eastlake, the Pemco building is just north of the REI. Walk into the lobby, there is nothing but Seahawks stuff in there.The past five years or so, Pemco has flown a 12, the building has been lit up in blue and green. Their reader board always says something about the Hawks. There is nothing wrong with a locally owned company full of 12's displaying their loyalty for our team.

harryjohnson

Reaction score
Blitzfan":pgcfhitv said:
harryjohnson":pgcfhitv said:

Really dude? Take a drive by Eastlake, the Pemco building is just north of the REI. Walk into the lobby, there is nothing but Seahawks stuff in there.The past five years or so, Pemco has flown a 12, the building has been lit up in blue and green. Their reader board always says something about the Hawks. There is nothing wrong with a locally owned company full of 12's displaying their loyalty for our team.

I know the head of the marketing staff. Most of the people that work there are pretty cool. He's a worm. Alas, they are worming.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Added a couple photos...

Attachments

• pemcoflagspot.JPG
    pemcoflagspot.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 2,388
  • pemcoflagspot2.JPG
    pemcoflagspot2.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 2,388
OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
seaky12":2kphdoxy said:
Got my photo submitted just in time! The time ends in less than an hour.

I just checked and the timer says just under 3 hours to get names and pics loaded

ballhawks12

Reaction score
kidhawk":1ii2kc0v said:
seaky12":1ii2kc0v said:
Got my photo submitted just in time! The time ends in less than an hour.

I just checked and the timer says just under 3 hours to get names and pics loaded

Really? Weird. The timer had 56:00 minutes remaining when I made the post. It is now showing expired on my end, but I clicked the upload box and whatnot and still works. Wonder if more time wasn't added due to not reaching the 24k and my comp hasn't updated it correctly? My internet has been pretty bad tonight, so perhaps that has something to do with it.

Here is what I'm seeing right now:
2e6aavo

ballhawks12

Reaction score
Looks like photo submissions are now closed. Still plenty of time to add a signature if anyone is interested!

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Signature and Photo submissions are closed. Here is the currently scheduled flights for the banner:

12s TAKE FLIGHT

Flight #1: Seattle, WA
Friday, Jan. 30
11:30am‑3:30pm

Flight #2: Phoeniz, AZ
Saturday, Jan. 31
Noon‑4pm

Flight #3: Phoeniz, AZ
Sunday, Feb. 1
11:30am‑3:30pm

Flight #4: Seattle, WA
Victory Parade