Per 710 ESPN

nfcwizard

Reaction score
Winfield is old so he needs those days off, Marshawn misses OTa's here and there since he has been a seahawk, he performs when called upon. Brenno, probably tackling random people somewhere.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
That did it... the championship off-season just went straight into the shitter.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Not sure what Breno has done to earn the "Meh, he doesn't need to practice" status around here

kobebryant

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1luo6syi said:
Not sure what Breno has done to earn the "Meh, he doesn't need to practice" status around here

Bust his ass every Sunday, sometimes with positive results and sometimes with negative results. His passion and commitment to his team isn't defined be missing a day of work in early June. Is there anything to suggest that Breno would miss a day of practice without good reason? This guy isn't a diva or lazy. and certainly doesn't approach his job with a flippant attitude.

The Radish

Reaction score
In my case I can't for the life of me understand this constant worry about who/what/when for nonrequired practices.

Must be something between to much time on some people's hands and/or needing new experiences while waiting for training camps to begin.

On the othe hand please understand I'm dazzled & very appreciative of the effort our members make to get information here so quickly. You are all to be commended no matter the subject because there is always interest in Seahawks news.

To quote a popular newsguy here,,,,,,lets move on.

:th2thumbs:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
kobebryant":1tjxs3z2 said:
Missing_Clink":1tjxs3z2 said:

Bust his ass every Sunday, sometimes with positive results and sometimes with negative results. His passion and commitment to his team isn't defined be missing a day of work in early June. Is there anything to suggest that Breno would miss a day of practice without good reason? This guy isn't a diva or lazy. and certainly doesn't approach his job with a flippant attitude.

I heard that at OTAs today there was a drill about not shoving down the guy you are blocking after you have driven him out of bounds. Breno likely would have benefited from this drill more than any other player on the team.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":a8jbblfi said:
kobebryant":a8jbblfi said:
Missing_Clink":a8jbblfi said:

I heard that at OTAs today there was a drill about not shoving down the guy you are blocking after you have driven him out of bounds. Breno likely would have benefited from this drill more than any other player on the team.

How much use could that be if contact isn't allowed?