Per Kapadia: Michael Questionable for this Sun. (hamstring)

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Pete will get every bit of coachability out of a player.

Aside from Michael's initial burst, he was only kept because of the injuries to Lynch, then Rawls, then Prosise. IMHO, he reached his "coachable" ceiling a while ago and Pete has been forced to play it out for lack of options.

Now with CJ available, AC developing, and perhaps Pope as a change-of-pace guy, C-Mike is the odd man out. Just speculating tho.

DJrmb

Reaction score
It's not Collins that is going to be getting playing time.

Coach Pete Carroll said C.J. Prosise is going to "play a lot" this week.
It's the second straight week the Seahawks have talked up Prosise. With Christine Michael not giving much in the run game, it's possible Prosise could see more carries after he outgained Michael in Week 9. Seattle projects for a pass-heavy gamescript against New England, making Prosise the favorite to lead the backfield in snaps. Nov 9 - 4:35 PM

ESPN Seahawks reporter Sheil Kapadia believes C.J. Prosise is set up for a "bigger role" against the Patriots Sunday night.
That was the case even before Christine Michael showed up as questionable with a hamstring injury on the final injury report. Coach Pete Carroll said earlier in the week Prosise will "play a lot," and the Seahawks will likely have to employ a pass-heavy gameplan in New England. Prosise has FLEX appeal even in standard leagues. Nov 12 - 11:10 AM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/11319/cj-prosise

tacomahawk

Reaction score
At the end of the game last week Michael was the first player off the field, and by a wide margin. He looked incredibly pissed off. I think something has already been said to him. I sit right next to the Hawks tunnel, something was definitely up, and he was running just fine.......off the field.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":d0o2f0sq said:
Our Man in Chicago":d0o2f0sq said:
We've needed each one of the Backs we got in the draft.
Today's injury report has Rawls listed under 'Out.'

Is that 'legally' final, or could his status still change before Sunday's kickoff?
PCs not gonna do that. He doesn't mess around with injuries.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
kidhawk":19era6a1 said:
The way our running game has been, I am hoping for a pass heavy offense anyway. We can substitute short passes for the run game and our offense may actually be better for it
If Wilson's healthy, we could substitute him running. And be JUST FINE.
GO HAWKS.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
After watching the last few weeks, I didn't think there were any RBs on the team.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
From a tweet by CJ just now

---
Blessed to be where I am. Got the opportunity, now it's time to run with it! Go hawks!!… instagram.com/p/BMw62B9j9Bz/
---

srspears3

Reaction score
I have both Michael and Prosise on my Fantasy team (handcuff).

Should I play Prosise over Michael today.....PLEASE HELP.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
---
@bcondotta
Christine Michael running sprints on field. Expected to play despite questionable designation.
---