Percy Harvin back for the Superbowl!!!!!

Tanzania12

Reaction score
2 weeks is a big time. Hopefully he gets better after that concussion.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Don't throw him the ball, that's when he gets lit up. Kick off return, bubble screens and reverses only.

hawk45

Reaction score
He can have a huge effect, Tate and Kearse get the lesser DBs on them all game long, and safeties will be cheating towards Harvin all game. Like ivotuk said, short passes to him, kickoff returns, and then stare him down only to then pivot and throw to Tate or Kearse.

Canhawks

Reaction score
Thankfully we will be facing the least physical defense that we have faced in a long time!

shawnsim

Reaction score
Who cares. I don't think that he deserves to be mentioned with this team. He has done nothing of merit and all this nut hanging is disrespectful to the guys who actually played.

kf3339

Reaction score
Personally, I am more than fine with Balwin and his production as a WR and KR for our team. If Harvin can actually play more than one or two plays then maybe it will be good for us. But I have seen nothing that makes me think Harvin is going to do anymore than what Baldwin has already done for this team.

In addition, Harvin cost us alot more in money and draft picks, so if Harvin doesn't come out and have an MVP production for the Superbowl with a convincing win then to me he was a piece that just wasn't needed on this team.

Hope he proves his worth in two weeks.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":3nzf5b46 said:
Yes!!! We can spend two weeks installing packages for him and then he'll last one quarter!

Sorry...this was still a bad trade, folks.

THis year it was.

Fortunately, it didn't affect us too badly other than down the stretch. The team made this move to put us over the top, they weren't relying on him to be the entire offense.

It worked out, but if he misses a bunch of time next year, it's going to be bad. He has to have a big effect for us with what we're paying him. We're going to lose at least one fan favorite player from this deal.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
It would be fitting in a year where basically everything that could go wrong for Percival has gone wrong for him to have an epic Super Bowl and score 2 TDs and help the team get the win

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":c1akaz2m said:
Yes!!! We can spend two weeks installing packages for him and then he'll last one quarter!

Sorry...this was still a bad trade, folks.

Not a bad trade if he puts us over the hump to win the game.

Go back to the offseason. If someone asked you to give all that up again for Percy Harvin who won't play all year, but helps you win the Superbowl...you would say no?

Ozzy

Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't want Harvin to play or isn't excited about it is crazy in my opinion. When he is in the game he tilts the field and forces the defense to key on him which opens it up for EVERYONE else, including Lynch and the running game. He almost had 5 catches in a little over a quarter of play against the Saints. Check out footballoutsiders and fieldgulls for a breakdown of how much he helps our offense when he's in.

He got blasted in the Saints game and anyone would of had a concussion after that hit. He's had some horrible luck but will be worth every penny if he plays a vital role in us winning the Super Bowl. We need all the weapons we can get.