Percy Harvin had another MRI

acer1240

Reaction score
King Dog":ayvl9cyn said:
If he reinjures it, big deal. He will be ready for next season.

This may be the most selfish post I've ever seen on .net and I've seen them all. Read up on Kenny Easley to see how well gutting it out worked for him. Damn near killed him iirc.

bigcc

Reaction score
doesn't he only have next week until the 21 day deadline is up and he's out for season or has to be placed on 53 man roster?

chris98251

Reaction score
Well I think it's one of the smarter moves to keep him checked out, Clemons was put thru the paces and checked by staff for his progress and he looks pretty good again. Working on a joint and disturbing the muscle and tendons surrounding it and the inflamation that is caused takes time to work back into a natural shape and movement, always the threat of a tear from over extension of the healing components that can set things back and the whole scar tissue issue as well. Having to break that down and have the body adjust.

Better to have him 8 weeks or 6 or 5 then one and done for possibly his career ala Bo Jackson.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Its interesting people talking about playing through pain. Pain is a symptom of something larger. If you are in pain due to a jammed finger or a rough game that is one thing but recovering from major surgery is another. The pain is telling him he may not be fully healed. Very different. If it was me or I was head coach I would take the same approach as they are now. I would bet dime to the dollar that Percy is itching to get out there. It is obvious this guy is a competitor. It will happen when he ready.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Well said Year. I had Back surgery in 01, and it took about 6 months to recover because I went back to work too fast. I was only 40 at the time too. Give him time and get another wide out to dance for the season.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
bigcc":1z34jfln said:
doesn't he only have next week until the 21 day deadline is up and he's out for season or has to be placed on 53 man roster?
If it comes to that point, they would put him on the 53 man roster but keep him inactive.

Latest posts