Percy Harvin Unretires, Signs With Bills

seahawksny

Reaction score
RW92":3sqc18w5 said:
CodeWarrior":3sqc18w5 said:
Sgt. Largent":3sqc18w5 said:
Percy wants to come back to Seattle, have a hang nail and not play one last time before retiring as one of the biggest waste of talents in NFL history.

Good thing you said one of, otherwise Jamarcus Russell would have been pissed.

Everyone can get on Percy all they want. And I know he was a pain to have on the team, but the speed he had then is something we have yet to replace with any, and I mean any of the current Seahawks. That is one big piece of the puzzle that we are missing that still hurts. It's evident when you see the type of plays we run.

And we can never forget how he contributed during the Super Bowl win over Denver. They couldn't catch him.

Something we've been Missing?
He played in one teg season games and one and a half playoff games.

Then I think 4 games the following year

So could his impact really been that great if he didn't even play half a season for us?

seahawksny

Reaction score
seahawksny":1ffilm6m said:
RW92":1ffilm6m said:
CodeWarrior":1ffilm6m said:
Sgt. Largent":1ffilm6m said:
Percy wants to come back to Seattle, have a hang nail and not play one last time before retiring as one of the biggest waste of talents in NFL history.

Everyone can get on Percy all they want. And I know he was a pain to have on the team, but the speed he had then is something we have yet to replace with any, and I mean any of the current Seahawks. That is one big piece of the puzzle that we are missing that still hurts. It's evident when you see the type of plays we run.

And we can never forget how he contributed during the Super Bowl win over Denver. They couldn't catch him.

So could his impact really been that great if he didn't even play half a season for us?

Sorry,
*one regular season game

hoxrox

Reaction score
chawx":hfx1mjrb said:
Why so much Percy hate? The guy helped us win a Superb Owl... yeah, he was useless 99% of the rest of the time, but for that one game, he was so worth it and I'd take him back for one more game in a heartbeat if it meant a sure win/domination in another Superb Owl.

But, since that'll never happen. I hope Kam BAM BAMs him instead.

Put it this way, if #pussyharvin didn't fleece our team for basically nothing in return, we could have a much better o-line right now. And our window would be wide open. Instead, we have hurt QB and an uphill climb the rest of the season.

The me-first attitude, locker room issues, tapping himself out of games, etc is all secondary.

Polk738

Reaction score
I highly doubt he even plays and even if he did he is so out of football shape he'd be destroyed in one play

ivotuk

Reaction score
Gee on 710; "I talked to several players and the reaction to Percy returning to the NFL was a smirk."

Hawks46

Reaction score
chawx":ea5gq5ph said:
Why so much Percy hate? The guy helped us win a Superb Owl... yeah, he was useless 99% of the rest of the time, but for that one game, he was so worth it and I'd take him back for one more game in a heartbeat if it meant a sure win/domination in another Superb Owl.

But, since that'll never happen. I hope Kam BAM BAMs him instead.

Because he was a waste of a draft pick and the money we gave him. Then we had to let Golden Tate walk because of his contract. We could've signed Tate for what Detroit gave him, and still saved 4 mil/year towards the OL or something.

I hope we smack him around pretty good so he quits and won't come back on the field. I want him to quit, not be hurt and unable to come back on.

pmedic920

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3hhfr1ag said:
Shouldn't this be for the NFL Nation forum?

On topic...I doubt Harvin is much of a threat at this point.

We allow treads about upcoming weeks opponents.

Thanks for looking out though :{)

RW92

Reaction score
seahawksny":2o7hqgem said:
RW92":2o7hqgem said:
CodeWarrior":2o7hqgem said:
Sgt. Largent":2o7hqgem said:

Show me the speed that someone on this team has that Percy had, and had that game changing influence, even if short lived, that with out question was an asset during that Super Bowl run. This team lacks that kind of fear speed. We do it with mirrors, unfortunately they have been breaking lately. All I am saying is when he played you had to respect his speed. That respect is thrown out the window with our guys lately. Hopefully Prosise will add something to that mix.

chet380

Reaction score
The hard-to-take salary hit, the loss of the draft pick, BUT the moments of brilliance were amazing.

A

Anonymous

To tackle Harvin, you just watch his upper body, not his legs.

His legs move faster than his head and torso can adjust, thus, he's forced to head in whatever direction his pads are pointing or he spins to the ground like a wheel fell off.

Piece of cake.