Pete Carroll

ivotuk

Reaction score
I was wondering why Mike Slak was co-hosting today... Poor Mr Gallant

DANNY AND GALLANT

Hour 3-Pete Carroll

Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll joins Danny and Salk to give his takeaways from min-camp, thoughts on how they can better protect Russell Wilson this year and his candidate for breakout player in 2021

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/category ... nd+Gallant

notyou

Reaction score
ivotuk":2fj075r4 said:

DANNY AND GALLANT

Hour 3-Pete Carroll

Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll joins Danny and Salk to give his takeaways from min-camp, thoughts on how they can better protect Russell Wilson this year and his candidate for breakout player in 2021

Did they fire his incompetent, annoying ass?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
notyou":2mfyzhwn said:
ivotuk":2mfyzhwn said:

DANNY AND GALLANT

Hour 3-Pete Carroll

Did they fire his incompetent, annoying ass?

Unfortunately no he's still there.

Salk can't control his ego and had to be there to interview Pete.

Btw it's great that Pete said Russ needs to get rid of the ball quicker. Shots fired

hoxrox

Reaction score
An interesting take away from this clip - Pete said he thinks Gerald Everett will be the break out player for them this year.

I've always wanted this offense to utilize the TEs more. Saw what teams do with players like Kelce, Kittle, Gronk - and always wondered, why can't we do that??

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I think Russ doesn’t like his balls being batted down because then people might talk about his height. So he doesn’t like to attempt short passes over the middle. Idk he just seems to miss the open guys in the middle the past 2 years. He wasn’t like that before then so who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jville

Reaction score
hoxrox":2s77u2oy said:
An interesting take away from this clip - Pete said he thinks Gerald Everett will be the break out player for them this year.

I've always wanted this offense to utilize the TEs more. Saw what teams do with players like Kelce, Kittle, Gronk - and always wondered, why can't we do that??

Media must of heard you cause similar remarks showed up on line today ...............
“What Gerald brings us is a real threat in the throwing game. Should be a big factor on third down,” Carroll continued. “Our tight end spot is a good position already with Will (Dissly) and you’re going to see Colby Parkinson coming up – he’s been really impressive. But Gerald is a really unique player and he should catch a lot of balls and be right in the middle of the action this year.”[urltargetblank]https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1420311/carroll-gerald-everett-seahawks-breakout-player/[/urltargetblank]
........................ keeps more size on the field than what a third wide receiver offers.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
To be honest, I'm more interested in seeing what Parkinson brings to the TE position. He has the potential to be a big RZ threat with that height and catch radius.

I see Dissly as the in line blocker/chain mover type TE with Everett as the move TE with some YAC potential. But Parkinson looks like a guy you can just high point a ball in the back of the end zone and say "Go get it" and he'll make those catches all day.

chris98251

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2xc0oi2r said:
To be honest, I'm more interested in seeing what Parkinson brings to the TE position. He has the potential to be a big RZ threat with that height and catch radius.

I see Dissly as the in line blocker/chain mover type TE with Everett as the move TE with some YAC potential. But Parkinson looks like a guy you can just high point a ball in the back of the end zone and say "Go get it" and he'll make those catches all day.

Oh you mean like Graham was suppose to be.......................................

Graham had the lowest jump elevation of anyone I ever seen in sports.

xray

Reaction score
Always being a negative nelly , he stays on track once again .

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":3f4ub21m said:
Mad Dog":3f4ub21m said:

Oh you mean like Graham was suppose to be.......................................

Nailed it.

Tinamedina

Reaction score
chris98251":183yghq9 said:
Mad Dog":183yghq9 said:

colby parkinson is 6 foot 7 and currently 265, they are not the same.

chris98251

Reaction score
Tinamedina":2scjinx8 said:
chris98251":2scjinx8 said:
Mad Dog":2scjinx8 said:

TE Jimmy Graham including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com.
Height: 6-7
College: Miami (Fla.)
Weight: 265

Really................. How well done do you want that egg on your face cooked.....................

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Mad Dog":3gnp69n4 said:

I think Parkinson's a year behind with his injury last year, so I'm not expecting much from him.

IMO Everett is a perfect fit for this offense, especially having already played with Waldron, he's #1 on my list of players with the most upside for the Hawks this year.

We might finally get the TE position going.

Tinamedina

Reaction score
chris98251":3hvoowxr said:
Tinamedina":3hvoowxr said:
chris98251":3hvoowxr said:
Mad Dog":3hvoowxr said:

Really................. How well done do you want that egg on your face cooked.....................

They not the same, they dont play the same, and now they don't play the same offense.

chris98251

Reaction score
Tinamedina":2emayb97 said:
chris98251":2emayb97 said:
Tinamedina":2emayb97 said:
chris98251":2emayb97 said:

They not the same, they dont play the same, and now they don't play the same offense.

Well they don't have the same Mother and Father is true if your going to keep going down that road. Better take this stuff back to Reddit or ESPN where you came from, may work there, not here.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I agree with Sgt Largent. Everette was acquired for a reason and that reason was not for him to sit and watch Diss. But I agree. Parkinson could make waves if the condiments added in practice and some PT make him a high vis target Russ will look to. What surprises me is they FO keeps adding to a crowded TE room. What is it they think we are missing?

chris98251

Reaction score
Appyhawk":3qdqyyeh said:
I agree with Sgt Largent. Everette was acquired for a reason and that reason was not for him to sit and watch Diss. But I agree. Parkinson could make waves if the condiments added in practice and some PT make him a high vis target Russ will look to. What surprises me is they FO keeps adding to a crowded TE room. What is it they think we are missing?

Shannon Sharp, Kellen Winslow, Todd Christensen and Mark Bavarro.