Pete Definitely Returns in 2019

Hawker8989

Reaction score
Pending he doesn't retire (Would be shocking), Pete will return in 2019. Correct? I always worry that new owners will try and bring in their own people.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I think Pete will be here for 2-3 more years. Ownership is the biggest question mark over this team.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
If Pete wins a Superbowl I think he hangs it up, though this definitely seems like a one and done sort of team -- though anything can happen in the playoffs.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":v1yawv4h said:
If Pete wins a Superbowl I think he hangs it up, though this definitely seems like a one and done sort of team -- though anything can happen in the playoffs.
I saw the owner drinking coffee and enjoying the game last night, she may just stick around for a while.... What's the hurry to sell?

BigMeach

Reaction score
Donn2390":1tu6j8ga said:
Spin Doctor":1tu6j8ga said:
I saw the owner drinking coffee and enjoying the game last night, she may just stick around for a while.... What's the hurry to sell?

Did you also see her complete disdain for the waitress? Her body language screamed "leave me alone".

fenderbender123

Reaction score
BigMeach":21hkneh6 said:
Donn2390":21hkneh6 said:
Spin Doctor":21hkneh6 said:

Did you also see her complete disdain for the waitress? Her body language screamed "leave me alone".

I watched this clip since I'm at work and there's nothing to do here lol

I didn't see anything conclusive that she was being rude or didn't want the waitress around.

[youtube]LuhJMil5wro[/youtube]

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Donn2390":20g2371b said:
Spin Doctor":20g2371b said:
I'm saying Pete is old, and especially last year he looked close to being done. If he wins one more Superbowl there isn't much left for him to do in the NFL. I wouldn't be surprised if he won, and just went off into the sunset on his own volition.

As far as Jody goes, one has to remember if it was stipulated in Allen's will she doesn't have much say in what happens to the team.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Doesn’t seem rude too me. She just didn’t want the lady grabbing her stuff. She smiled at her after indicating she was fine.

Vaclav44

Reaction score
sc85sis":2uf55ech said:
Doesn’t seem rude too me. She just didn’t want the lady grabbing her stuff. She smiled at her after indicating she was fine.

She seemed to be polite and deferential to the server. Just indicated that she didn't need another soda is all.

Vesuve

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":dq7jxxz6 said:
I think Pete will be here for 2-3 more years. Ownership is the biggest question mark over this team.

And hopefully new ownership will stay the course.

chris98251

Reaction score
She was curt with here and wanted her to just go away, not rude really.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
BigMeach":3plnz52k said:
Donn2390":3plnz52k said:
Spin Doctor":3plnz52k said:

Fam. Stop.

253hawk

Reaction score
I heard she beat up a Saints fan in the women's bathroom.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
253hawk":z1n26t1w said:
I heard she beat up a Saints fan in the women's bathroom.

Perfectly understandishable. Wearing a Saints jersey at a Chiefs-Seahawks game is legal grounds for a beating.

chris98251

Reaction score
She reached across her line of sight, that's like standing up in front of someone during a play, I would be irritated also.

chris98251

Reaction score
She reached across her line of sight, that's like standing up in front of someone during a play, I would be irritated also.

Latest posts