Pete's chance to beat the niners on HIS birthday this year.

rideaducati

Reaction score
The Seahawks home opener vs. the ninners happens to be on Pete Carroll's birthday this year. Those scheduling the NFL games sure do like story lines don't they?

Bakergirl

Reaction score
rideaducati":vvr1rg2a said:
The Seahawks home opener vs. the ninners happens to be on Pete Carroll's birthday this year. Those scheduling the NFL games sure do like story lines don't they?

Unlike the 49ers and Hairbow, Pete's boys are going to gift him with another 49er beat down. It's going to be one hell of an after party too. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
R

rideaducati

Reaction score
I can't wait to hear the 12th Man singing "happy birthday" in the final minutes of another blowout of the ninners.

TheLargentLine

Reaction score
I would say his chances are high. Makes me wonder if it was intentional after thrashing the niners on Harbaugh's bday

Axx

Reaction score
"Happy Birthday Harbaugh, I hope you enjoyed it" ~Richard Sherman

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I have a strong feeling Krapernick will get knocked out of this game. Possibly for some time. Just this feeling I got.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":rmlhitp3 said:
I don't know why, but I have a strong feeling Krapernick will get knocked out of this game. Possibly for some time. Just this feeling I got.

It's called "hope". ;)

(@49ers fans, I'm not hoping for Kaepernick to get injured, so stop thinking we're a bunch of classless yahoos or whatever; I want Kaep to stay healthy so when we win the division and you lose to us twice, you lack excuses.)

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Please don't jinx us. I hate when Niner trolls talk about their expectations that our players (primarily Wilson) will get injured. Hopefully both teams stay healthy all year.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I want Kaep to stay healthy, so we can have epic contests with no asterisks. Bring it!

I think the only guy I'd be indifferent to seeing injured is that freakin Culliver (sp?). I'm still pissed off at watching him hold Baldwin in the air, so his team mate counld ram his helmet into DB's ribs. He already had Baldwin wrapped up, so the extra-curricular stuff was clearly to inflict injury. I can't stand scumbaggery. And to think some niner fans say WE play dirty.

Poetic justice that we hung and 42 points on them. :th2thumbs:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1uvc30j7 said:
Please don't jinx us. I hate when Niner trolls talk about their expectations that our players (primarily Wilson) will get injured. Hopefully both teams stay healthy all year.

Don't worry, jinxing is as real as the Madden Curse.

We Got This

Beeker49

Reaction score
I'd say the possibility is actually pretty good - you Seahawks don't lose many games at home.

Having said that, my hope is that he experiences the same disappointment Harbaugh did last year on his b-day.

Latest posts