Pete's Friday Press Conference w/synopsis

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
I am thinking the playoffs which would be another 2-3 weeks of rest depending if we get the WC or Bye week.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think playoffs too. I watched what and how he was saying it. Go Hawks.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
kidhawk":2yzjceh9 said:
ShaunPope":2yzjceh9 said:
So when the crap are we gonna see Unger? It seemed like folks thought he was close to being ready for the game @ Santa Clara, now 3 weeks later and things still feel the same with him. Is this going to turn into Zach Miller where's he's just done for the season?

Ankle sprains are unique in that they can all have much different healing times. From the way Pete spoke on it today, it sounded like Unger tried to push himself too hard too fast on the ankle and it just wasn't ready. Doesn't sound like the injury got worse, only that they did too much and he didn't bounce back from it like they had hoped. If he is running on it yesterday and today like Pete said (and I have no reason to believe otherwise) then that bodes well for his return in the next week or two.

And we all know the big boys take a little longer to get right. Way more pressure being exerted on that ankle.

What they need to do is find the mutation that allows Willson to heal so fast, and transfer that to the rest of the team. I suspect Pete has already hired a mad scientist ;)

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Pete-Carroll-Week-16-Friday-Press-Conference/5c669c8f-15a4-488b-b133-50038a69e0e6[/urltargetblank]

Video is up now for those who want to watch it

Latest posts