Pete's Monday Presser w/synopsis

mikeak

Reaction score
Thanks!

I think an injury can be stated as serious and mean two different things

Serious ankle sprain could be 3 weeks and serious is just used to separate it from something that allows the guy to practice the next day.

In the other hand serious ACL/MCL injury and you know the guy will be put on IR

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
BamKam":3m9c90o6 said:
I wish Pete would address the issue that is the lack of class on the team particularly on the defense. We need a classier group so opposing fans won't hate us so much and sportswriters will put us higher on their power rankings. Class means so much and we have none of it right now.

Is this your personal mission? I seen basically the same comment on several threads now. I rather have mouthy and brash on the field and very cool in real life versus the other way around.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
EntiatHawk":3596bqpx said:
BamKam":3596bqpx said:
I wish Pete would address the issue that is the lack of class on the team particularly on the defense. We need a classier group so opposing fans won't hate us so much and sportswriters will put us higher on their power rankings. Class means so much and we have none of it right now.

Is this your personal mission? I seen basically the same comment on several threads now. I rather have mouthy and brash on the field and very cool in real life versus the other way around.

BamKam can't actually be serious with that stupid post can he? If so, absolute wuss and moron. I want opposing fans to hate us, I want national media to hate and disrespect us. We play better as the villain with a huge chip on our shoulder. And also, Hawks don't have a lack of class. Hawks have swagger.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
BamKam":9mv68ige said:

Complete hog wash... The Seattle Seahawks are a class organization from top to bottom...

It's where players want to play and fans hate us because they and their team aren't us...

Waaaaaaay off base, dude.

SChawk27

Reaction score
:th2thumbs: Writeups have been awesome all year. Thanks for keeping them coming.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":16bl7vn9 said:
BamKam":16bl7vn9 said:

Complete hog wash... The Seattle Seahawks are a class organization from top to bottom...

It's where players want to play and fans hate us because they and their team aren't us...

Waaaaaaay off base, dude.

I'm assuming he just comes from the KitsapHawk school of satire...