Peyton Manning has never won a playoff game as a wild card?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Is this true? I was just looking at the list of Colts seasons on Wikipedia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_In ... ts_seasons

He has won plenty of home playoff games against wild card teams where the Colts had won their division, but according to that, he has had to go on the road on wild card weekend four times, and has lost all of them.

Wow. I'm rooting for the Chiefs even more, now; if Denver had to go on the road and lose in the wild card weekend again, I'd laugh my ass off. There's zero chance the Chiefs go 19-0 with a Super Bowl win, so I don't really care that much if they somehow manage to squeak out a 16-0 regular season, though I doubt they'll beat Denver twice.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
IMO Manning would be better off on the road...if he plays in Denver in the playoffs he will freeze up! Best REGULAR SEASON qb ever! Hoping he chokes again!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":31rlmdlq said:
Is this true? I was just looking at the list of Colts seasons on Wikipedia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_In ... ts_seasons

He has won plenty of home playoff games against wild card teams where the Colts had won their division, but according to that, he has had to go on the road on wild card weekend four times, and has lost all of them.

Wow. I'm rooting for the Chiefs even more, now; if Denver had to go on the road and lose in the wild card weekend again, I'd laugh my ass off. There's zero chance the Chiefs go 19-0 with a Super Bowl win, so I don't really care that much if they somehow manage to squeak out a 16-0 regular season, though I doubt they'll beat Denver twice.
Week 11 and 13 will tell you the AFC story, much like week 13-14 will in the NFC.By the way it will be a split at the worst. KC are the Rams with a real quarterback...think on that.

griffonks

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":nwwwj48f said:
RolandDeschain":nwwwj48f said:

Week 11 and 13 will tell you the AFC story, much like week 13-14 will in the NFC.By the way it will be a split at the worst. KC are the Rams with a real quarterback...think on that.

Yes, KC is going to be tough at Arrowhead. Every bit as bad as the Colts at home.

Brithawk

Reaction score
KC are guaranteed one and done in the playoffs. Their D is the only bright spot at the moment, the O is shit unless Charles has a monster day.

griffonks

Reaction score
Arrowhead is a bad stadium for the visiting team, the Chiefs could easily get the first play-off game if they have #1 seed. As you know It's tough for an audible caller in an extremely loud stadium.