PFF-Kuechly better in 7.5 games than any LB since 07 over 16

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Sherminator":2c8x1xey said:
bigtrain21":2c8x1xey said:
So you've been lying this entire time? First you were a Seahawks fan. Remember? Then you were a quote "a fan of the NFL". Now you are finally admitting what the regulators accused you of since the start.

No I haven't, I started posting in the shack and members there already knew I was a niner fan before that.
The incident you are talking about occurred when I was trying to troll someone else, didn't work out to well on my end haha.

Clearly you've been holding onto this

Seeing your name inspires pure hatred.

Sherminator

Reaction score
bigtrain21":16bqfans said:
Sherminator":16bqfans said:
bigtrain21":16bqfans said:
So you've been lying this entire time? First you were a Seahawks fan. Remember? Then you were a quote "a fan of the NFL". Now you are finally admitting what the regulators accused you of since the start.

No I haven't, I started posting in the shack and members there already knew I was a niner fan before that.
The incident you are talking about occurred when I was trying to troll someone else, didn't work out to well on my end haha.

Clearly you've been holding onto this

Seeing your name inspires pure hatred.

Lol, understandable. I'm sure this forum has seen its fair share of "awesome" niner fan posters, hopefully I'm not grouped in that.

Just FYI,
This was my first post on this forum. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92033&p=1318854#p1318854
First line reads, "Coming from a Niner fan."

OP
OP
C

ctrcat

Reaction score
kobebryant":2uyk67py said:
ctrcat":2uyk67py said:
^ Good post as always. Think being an NFL GM is easy? The guy that picked Norman, Newton and Kuechly (with former All Pro Beason on the roster) amid criticism was kicked to the curb.

Lotu and Short too?

So much of it is all of your pieces coming together and staying healthy at the right time; like the current Panthers and 2013 Seahawks. 2016 Panthers will probably have to deal with losing their d-coordinator, as the Hawks have had to do as well.

Are Schneider and Carroll even still here if Russ goes a few picks earlier? Crazy to think about the amount of luck involved in building a team and keeping your job.

Old GM Marty Hurney was fired in fall 2012. Dave Gettleman was hired winter 2013. Short, Lotu, Ealy, et al were Gettleman.