Scout

Reaction score
Hawks select CB Nehemiha Pritchett.

Lots of upside with his size.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawks select CB Nehemiha Pritchett.

Lots of upside with his size.
Not a position I think we had as much need but this kid is a real value pick here. Our depth in the defensive backfield is looking really good.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Great pick. I'm guessing McDonald has other ideas at S. But the addition of Pritchett should light some fires under the asses of our suddenly under-performing DB room. I wanted Safety, but as they say, you can't have too many CBs.

Scout

Reaction score
Not a position I think we had as much need but this kid is a real value pick here. Our depth in the defensive backfield is looking really good.
It is the strength of the team alongside with WR and RB.

Shane Falco

Reaction score

M. Jackson, Artie Burns and Tre Brown are all unrestricted free agents after the season.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Right and our pick wasn't even announced 😒
At this point of the draft it’s a nothing burger. All picks as far as I can tell through the 4th round were announced regardless of commercial breaks. It was the first pick of the 5th round and so far none of the picks in this current round have been announced. With only 5 minutes to pick and most teams only taking a few minutes doesn’t leave much room for pick announcements.

Latest posts