Play calling

Welshers2

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem really predictable and frustrating so far?

Optimus25

Reaction score
Shane has picked some terrible games this year to go with that pattern of play calling. First SF comes to mind.

Please wake up!

fenderbender123

Reaction score
It seems like we are struggling with pass protection and run blocking too often. Not sure if that's just poor execution or scheme, but aomething needs to change.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Feels like they're keeping the play calling vanilla just keeping it close. Frustrating, but that's Pete Philosophy.

seahawksteve

Reaction score
I want to give Geno a pass on this first half for lack of game action over the past 2 weeks, but I can't. He played this way prior to injury and doesn't help when Play calling is awful

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
It's a check down.

Geno didn't like what he saw, so he checked it down.

Need the all-22, to see if the playcall was uninspired or if the QB didn't see the open receiver.
Not disputing that.

Still backwards.

renofox

Reaction score
Agree. Geno isn't capitalizing on time to let the plays develop when he has it. Geno looks like jittery geno.
O-line not doing great but still giving Geno enough time on most plays.

I have a hard time believing that none of the receivers are getting open downfield against a secondary filled with backups.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Seems like Waldron is just spamming verts with a swing pass option should the verts be clamped, which they have been, because they're predictable.

Need need need the run game to start picking up if this is how we're calling it on O in the second half as well.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Gotta make it look like Seattle has no idea what footy footy foot ball is the first half...then come out with the REAL game plan.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Seems like Waldron is just spamming verts with a swing pass option should the verts be clamped, which they have been, because they're predictable.

Need need need the run game to start picking up if this is how we're calling it on O in the second half as well.
Waldron is predictable. It’s unfortunate. But it’s nothing new.