Please help a German Hawk Fan

Germanhawk7

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been reading here for over 8 years and I'm a big Seahawks fan.
My name is Manu and I'm from Germany, more precisely from Bavaria (Oktoberfest Hype Hype). :irishdrinkers:

I got tickets for my birthday for the Seahawks vs Cardinals game at Lumen Field in November.

Currently, unfortunately, it is not yet certain whether the trip will work because we Europeans can not enter America but in recent days you hear more and more that it might be possible from October.

I would therefore like to inform me in advance.

Do you have any important tips or information for me? I have never been to an NFL game and therefore do not know if I should pay attention to anything special.

Thanks a lot and I hope we will play a great season!

Greetings

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I've been wanting to pull the trigger on buying some tickets but with the travel ban I darent risk it yet. I hope it works out for you buddy.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
The "tailgating" area is not right at the stadium but is actually Southwest of Safeco Field. There is stuff to see & do at the stadium & in Wamu center attached to the stadium but what people would consider "tailgating" is on Utah Ave South.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'm from Alaska and went to 2 games in 2019.

1. Prepare your throat beforehand so you can scream louder, longer.
2. Bring eat plugs
3. Bring a light rain coat, something to can wad up. Garbage bag would work.
4. Get there way early and wander around downtown
5. My daughter and I had mindless fun at the Pinball Museum!
6. Avoid the place where they throw fish. P.U.!
7. Ferris Wheel
8. Ferry Ride!
9. I Love riding on the light rail. Get familiar with it. You can get a room somewhere reasonable, that is near the light rail, then take it to the game.
10. Walking to and from the game from the light rail is enjoyable. A LOT of people that are very sociable!
11. Space Needle is cool, but I went there in the 80s, enjoyed it, but not enough to spend the time and money to go again.
12. Find a "Tourist" map online and study it for places that intrigue you! Then find a different map because they're likely to list something the other map didn't. Then... Find another map....then...
13. Try to get in a tour of the Stadium before the game. Not sure if they do them during the season..maybe?
14. I'll think of other stuff later and come back.

chris98251

Reaction score
ivotuk":3j3tdruy said:
I'm from Alaska and went to 2 games in 2019.

1. Prepare your throat beforehand so you can scream louder, longer.
2. Bring eat plugs
3. Bring a light rain coat, something to can wad up. Garbage bag would work.
4. Get there way early and wander around downtown
5. My daughter and I had mindless fun at the Pinball Museum!
6. Avoid the place where they throw fish. P.U.!
7. Ferris Wheel
8. Ferry Ride!
9. I Love riding on the light rail. Get familiar with it. You can get a room somewhere reasonable, that is near the light rail, then take it to the game.
10. Walking to and from the game from the light rail is enjoyable. A LOT of people that are very sociable!
11. Space Needle is cool, but I went there in the 80s, enjoyed it, but not enough to spend the time and money to go again.
12. Find a "Tourist" map online and study it for places that intrigue you! Then find a different map because they're likely to list something the other map didn't. Then... Find another map....then...
13. Try to get in a tour of the Stadium before the game. Not sure if they do them during the season..maybe?
14. I'll think of other stuff later and come back.

Avoid Belletown and Pioneer square after 10:00...........................

Not worth it these days and you will stick out like a sore thumb.