Please Support

LargentFan

Reaction score
I'm not saying Ellis was a bad dude or anything, but even if he was...
It's ok to be sad when someone dies due to poor decisions they made.
It's ok to want to help that person's family.

acer1240

Reaction score
TreeRon":32dse99p said:
OpHawk":32dse99p said:
So he was high on meth and fought cops? Sounds like he would probably be alive today had he made the decision to not do either of those things. The moment I ever decide to fight a cop, I consider my life forfeit. If I were to wrestle the officers sidearm away from him then he's likely a gonner. Yet criminals do it every day and the mob will fault police.

High on meth ? So says a police spokesman. Let's wait and hear an unbiased report.
As per the 75 year old guy in Buffalo stumbled according to the initial police report. We all saw him pushed, not stumble. (Now he's an AntiFa provocateur and was faking it according to our President and OAN).

Spot on

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
LargentFan":1x37hkam said:

:ditto:

HawkinNY

Reaction score
acer1240":1vr5xnti said:
TreeRon":1vr5xnti said:
OpHawk":1vr5xnti said:
So he was high on meth and fought cops? Sounds like he would probably be alive today had he made the decision to not do either of those things. The moment I ever decide to fight a cop, I consider my life forfeit. If I were to wrestle the officers sidearm away from him then he's likely a gonner. Yet criminals do it every day and the mob will fault police.

High on meth ? So says a police spokesman. Let's wait and hear an unbiased report.
As per the 75 year old guy in Buffalo stumbled according to the initial police report. We all saw him pushed, not stumble. (Now he's an AntiFa provocateur and was faking it according to our President and OAN).

Spot on
The blood coming from the ear and how the camera didn’t pan over for a few seconds seems kinda weird. Then they have video of the camera man and him talking before.

But I guess the doctors are wrong about blood coming out of the ear thing. Idk I guess all the doctors I was in a room with who said that amount of blood and how he fell doesn’t make any sense. But truth over facts right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawk45

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2lc5n83k said:
LargentFan":2lc5n83k said:

:ditto:
I doubt there would have been any negative reaction if the initial post had simply included a small disclaimer that the investigation into the death is ongoing so we don’t have the story as to whether it was evil or a tragedy arising from a bad situation.

Original post just says the police killed him, and without a bit of context it reads like the cop is a murderer.

I understand the reactions, both positive and negative, just think we could have minimized the negative with a scoche of touch being exercised in the initial post.