Positives

hawker84

Reaction score
With all the venting and calling for heads post (completely understandable), how about some takes on the positive stuff we've seen.

Diggs - Dude is a beast and is balling. He's a better safety than Adams at this point.

Jordan brooks - everything he was advertised to be, and will only get better. I have no problem seeing him fill in Bobby's shoes when the time comes.

Taylor - gonna be an elite playmaker as well if he can stay healthy, the pass rush sorely missed him big time last night.

Brown - rookie is holding his own, and tremendous improvement from Tre Flowers. I see good things from him in the future with the right development.

RW - It is blatantly obvious how much more important he is to this franchise than Pete Carroll. I see a show down coming this off season, I have no doubt who's corner the fans will be in. Hopefully the ownership will have the guts to do what's best for this franchise.

Lockett - solid, great teammate.. nuff said

Metcalf - needs to focus on football and stop all the nonsense. But he's a freak of nature, we just need to figure out how to get him the ball.

Solid stable of running backs, just need a line...

Tight ends are top shelf, again, need a game plan that actually envolves them. But we have two very good ones in Dissly and Everett.

We need at least two top shelf lineman on both sides of the ball and we're back in business. We have the skill players to be competitive all day long.

Just my take.

LTH

Reaction score
hawker84":35kx42li said:
With all the venting and calling for heads post (completely understandable), how about some takes on the positive stuff we've seen.

Diggs - Dude is a beast and is balling. He's a better safety than Adams at this point.

Jordan brooks - everything he was advertised to be, and will only get better. I have no problem seeing him fill in Bobby's shoes when the time comes.

Taylor - gonna be an elite playmaker as well if he can stay healthy, the pass rush sorely missed him big time last night.

Brown - rookie is holding his own, and tremendous improvement from Tre Flowers. I see good things from him in the future with the right development.

RW - It is blatantly obvious how much more important he is to this franchise than Pete Carroll. I see a show down coming this off season, I have no doubt who's corner the fans will be in. Hopefully the ownership will have the guts to do what's best for this franchise.

Metcalf - needs to focus on football and stop all the nonsense. But he's a freak of nature, we just need to figure out how to get him the ball.

Tight ends are top shelf, again, need a game plan that actually envolves them. But we have two very good ones in Dissly and Everett.

We need at least two top shelf lineman on both sides of the ball and we're back in business. We have the skill players to be competitive all day long.

Just my take.

I agree with you there is a lot to like about this team...

LTH

Fade

Reaction score
hawker84":90kk2jsf said:

Just my take.

Good take.

They will have a ton of cap space next offseason…

Messing around with the Salary Cap Calculator. They will have $60M+ in cap space, which is plenty to get some studs in the trenches. They just have to stop screwing around, blowing money on JAGs. This is fixable.

But sadly the same mistakes will continue to happen until changes are made at the top.

Latest posts